Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank of America SP CLI

tag
mxp114
Valued Contributor

Bank of America SP CLI

I did an online request for CLI, they SP and approved the request Smiley Surprised I'm really shocked since I specifically unlocked TU expecting a HP and they SP me Smiley Very Happy I can't complain and thought this was newsworthy to post about lol

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
twelfthjoe2
Established Member

Re: Bank of America SP CLI

Gratz, how much did they give you on your CLI? Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 10
mxp114
Valued Contributor

New total is $25k and thanks. I'm so shocked, very unexpected and great news.

Message 3 of 10
Epcot
Valued Contributor

That's a great CL, Congrats on the increase!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 4 of 10
YahComb
Established Contributor

always nice to get SP clis. I had to take a HP for BOA and Discover at the end of october(it was my first cli on the discover, open since march).  is 25K a big increase over your previous limit?

EQ-736(08/14) TU-752(09/14)
Newest to Oldest
Barc Sallie Mae 6K | Citi TY Pref 4.5K | US Bank Cash+ 10K | Chase Freedom 11.7K | Disc It 10.5K | Amazon Store 2.5K | BOA Cash Rewards 10.5K |

Closed Cards: 4 Oldest: 3yrs AAOA: 2yrs
Message 5 of 10
twelfthjoe2
Established Member

Very nice. Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 10
HankNY
Valued Member

R u anywhere where Sandy Hit. Because I got an email that they will work with people to give them CLI. They also gave a dedicated line for this. May be they r giving SP for CLI.
Message 7 of 10
mxp114
Valued Contributor

I am in NYC but not impacted by Sandy. I did the request online and then called in to speak with a rep. No mention of it.

@Yah $20k to $25k.

Message 8 of 10
HankNY
Valued Member

Unless I am wrong BOA does a HP for CLI.  But I think they r doing SP for people who are living in affected areas.

Dear Valued Bank of America Customer,

We hope this message finds you and your family safe and well.

While the actual storm may be winding down, it's often in the days after that its effects continue to be felt, as personal finances take a back seat to clean up and repair.

We're here to help in any way we can, one customer at a time. If you or someone you know was affected by severe storms and floods, our Customer Assistance Program can help. You may qualify to: Receive credit line increases on your existing Bank of America Visa® card and MasterCard®.
Modify or extend payments on loans, credit cards or lines of credit.
Receive special assistance with lost, missing or late loan or card payments.
Avoid early withdrawal penalties on bank certificates of deposit (CDs).
Receive a refund on any overdraft, non-sufficient funds (NSF) and non-Bank of America ATM fees incurred as a result of storm conditions.

Message 9 of 10
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.