cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank of America gave me another $9,300 CLI!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Bank of America gave me another $9,300 CLI!!!

Outstanding! Congratulations!

Message 11 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Congrats!  Bet you could possibly hit it again and get a few more k out of them like I did...  Did CLI got to 5500 then did it again and got to 7400 same HP...  Assuming you did it today.  Do it for MF scienceSmiley Happy

@CreditCuriousity, in my case credit increase line link is still active on all my three cards!! I thought I got less on my amex card, thought of milking more, and did CLI again, but it went to 7-10 message!! At that point, I stopped and did not try on other two cards. May be I might have reached my internal limit with Bofa :-) 

Message 12 of 51
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats and enjoy that very nice increase!

Message 13 of 51
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Congrats!  Bet you could possibly hit it again and get a few more k out of them like I did...  Did CLI got to 5500 then did it again and got to 7400 same HP...  Assuming you did it today.  Do it for MF scienceSmiley Happy

@CreditCuriousity, in my case credit increase line link is still active on all my three cards!! I thought I got less on my amex card, thought of milking more, and did CLI again, but it went to 7-10 message!! At that point, I stopped and did not try on other two cards. May be I might have reached my internal limit with Bofa :-) 

Just wanted to make sure you tried Smiley Happy.. Good good regardless!

Message 14 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

+ 2 Smiley Wink

Message 15 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the CLI

Message 16 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I just want to share my experience with BoA. My last online CLI with my Cash Reward Card was around last week of May this year. So the Credit limit increase button showed up again about 2-3 weeks. I was quite hesitant pressing the button since I had a few accounts opened in the last 2-3 months. Well, after reading some posts that when the credit increase button shows that I am eligible, I couldnt resist and so I hit the button and BOOMMM!!! Approved! I asked for $25K and they countered $20,900. BoA approved me instantly for $9,300 CLI! I started with $5,000 SL about 10 months ago. I was surprised since my last CLI was just about 3 months ago. I just made a big payment to Zero balance for the balance transfers transaction I did. I believe it's a HP on my TU but I'll take it! I love BoA! They will really reward you if you treat them right! Also, Thank you All for the great information here!!!

Congratulations On Your Approval....Thanks For Sharing..Cat LOL

Message 17 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Thanks CreditCuriosity Smiley Happy I did but went 7-10 days notice. Worth a try Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Outstanding! Congratulations!

Thank you Musiclover Smiley Happy

Message 19 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Loquat wrote:

Congrats and enjoy that very nice increase!

Thank you Loquat Smiley Happy

Message 20 of 51
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.