Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay Apple Rewards Visa Approval!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Barclay Apple Rewards Visa Approval!!!

Alrighty guys, I decided today was the day I was going to get a new laptop. Mine recenly took a crap on me. Found myself at the Apple store and fell in love with a 15 inch Macbook Pro. Remembered there was the financing option through Barclays and decided to throw myself out there and applied on a laptop inside the store. Recieved the 7-10 day message, but (thanks to you guys on these forums) immediatly called to recon.

Asked some basic info, put me on hold for a few minutes, then told me I was approved for $2500! I asked if I could increase, since the laptop i wanted cost more than that, and they put me on with a credit analyst, who asked a few more questions, then approved me for $3k!! Typing this on my new laptop now!

Some background info, they pulled TU, mine was 711. AAoA is only 10 months, oldest account (car loan) being 1.5 years. 4 inq's, two falling off later this year. Have 3 other cards: Sync CareCredit $3.6k, Sync Walmart $150, Comenity VS $750.

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Barclay Apple Rewards Visa Approval!!!

congrats! i just recently got this card about 2 months ago as well

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats

Message 3 of 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Way to go . At least you won't be fully maxed lol. Enjoy the laptopSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!  I've had this card for several years...the old one was white and looked GENERIC.  At least the replacement is silver and doesn't look quite as cheesy.  Took forever to get from the $2500 SL to the current $3750.  Enjoy the laptop too!!!

Message 5 of 6
avp99
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!  I am looking to get this card in about 1 to 2 years. (when I think my laptop will die).

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.