cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay Apple Rewards and Citi Diamond Preferred approvals - bye bye Credit One?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Barclay Apple Rewards and Citi Diamond Preferred approvals - bye bye Credit One?

Got approvals today for Barclay Apple Rewards and Citi Diamond Preferred.  I know that 0% for 12 months isn't a great offer for most of you, but since I'm still in a rebuilding phase, it's a good option for me to transfer a balance from a high APR card.  My CreditOne card has been sitting with a zero balance for a couple of months, and I'm one of the few that's never had a single horror story with them, but now that I've more than replaced it's credit line with the two new cards, I think it might be time to finally bid adieu to CreditOne.  Thoughts?

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Barclay Apple Rewards and Citi Diamond Preferred approvals - bye bye Credit One?

Grats and yes close CreditOne ASAP.

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 2 of 12
alextercero
Super Contributor

Re: Barclay Apple Rewards and Citi Diamond Preferred approvals - bye bye Credit One?

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (March 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Got approvals today for Barclay Apple Rewards and Citi Diamond Preferred.  I know that 0% for 12 months isn't a great offer for most of you, but since I'm still in a rebuilding phase, it's a good option for me to transfer a balance from a high APR card.  My CreditOne card has been sitting with a zero balance for a couple of months, and I'm one of the few that's never had a single horror story with them, but now that I've more than replaced it's credit line with the two new cards, I think it might be time to finally bid adieu to CreditOne.  Thoughts?

Congratulations Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's as if CreditOne smelled this post....I got the "You've been approved for a SECOND account!" email just now.  ROFL.  All the nope!

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the great approvals !! Enjoy 

Message 6 of 12
Kiki901
New Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

It's as if CreditOne smelled this post....I got the "You've been approved for a SECOND account!" email just now.  ROFL.  All the nope!

They sent me the same email today! LOL

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats and yes close Credit One out. 

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval. I'd say that yes, you have outgrown CreditOne.

Message 9 of 12
KnowMoreGrowMore
Regular Contributor

Big Congrats on Citi DP & Barclay Apple Rewards!! What's the question?....Credit Who?? Movin' On up!! Well done!

FICO 08 TU: 722 EX: 724 EQ: 728 May 2018
INQs: TU:1 EX:0 EQ:1
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.