Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay Auto love

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Barclay Auto love

Just checked my Barclay rewards cards and looks like they gave me some love from 3500 to 5700! I have had the card for seven months now and rarely carry a balance PIF.
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Creditwiser
Valued Contributor

Re: Barclay Auto love

@Anonymous wrote:
Just checked my Barclay rewards cards and looks like they gave me some love from 3500 to 5700! I have had the card for seven months now and rarely carry a balance PIF.

Congrats on your Barclay Luv.   I'm a big fan myself.Smiley Wink

NFCU Visa 30k | NFCU Platinum 30k | Cap1 QS 12K | Cap1 QS 11.5K | Barclay MC 9k | Delta Gold Amex 30K | Discover IT 14K | CFNA FS 3200 | CareCredit 20k| Paypal Credit 5k |
Message 2 of 9
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I think $500 of your CLI came from my CLD..LOL

NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats to you!  That's a very nice increase - enjoy! Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 9
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Wow, super loveSmiley Happy Thats a cli worthy of a hp yet its auto, great job!
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks guys. It's been a pretty good week for CLI. Three days ago received a bump from cap one on my QS from 3500 to 6500 and now Barclay. Out of excitement I didn't post the data points. Well, here they are

App in may approved for 1,000. Combined my Apple card and frontier card onto the Rewards to bring it to 3,500. Paid in full or carried a balance of 30ish dollars. Highest usage was 997.34.

Current scores at tu 696, ex 688 and eq 656. Utilization is 13 percent and no hard pull for this just auto love
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 7 of 9
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Congrats.... I love Barclays, US Bank and Elan for their auto-luv Smiley Happy  ...it is always a nice surprise!

Message 8 of 9
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Thats great! The auto luv is the best, and not a bad bump either!
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.