cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay Land Finally

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Regular Contributor

Barclay Land Finally

It is has been a very long time sincce I posted; I lurk on a regular. 

My firend and I are going on vacation & I was going to book tickets last night via priceline. Anyway, I started entering my information to book the tickets and i got the pop-up. I have been gardening & trying to grow my current flowers Smiley Happy. I bit & guess what instant approval $ 3K. Just for some overkill I decided to use the Barclays app status checker; ACUTALLY 4K APPROVAL!!!!!! Smiley SurprisedCat SurprisedSmiley SurprisedHighest CL as the primary....SO EXCITED.  To my understanding if you are good to Barclay they are good to you.

I want to do balance transfers, would it be over kill to recon for a higher limit for the balance transfers???Smiley Frustrated

Regardless, I am excited & its awesome to see my hardwork paying down my balances paying off.

Thank you guys for sharing your experiences, I have learned so much.Smiley HappyHeartSmiley Surprised

***Nothing Beats a try but a Fail*** I refuse to fail, success is the only option.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Barclay Land Finally

Congratulations!  I am assuming you got either of the Arrival brand cards?  I have the No-AF version of the Arrival card, and the $200 travel credit was very useful in my last international trip.  Be sure to meet that spending requirement! Smiley Happy

One unfortunate thing though, for me at least, is that the chip-and-pin never worked for me.  It kept giving me errors.  That was one of the main reasons I got the card.  Now the card is basically sockdrawered, getting hardly any use at all.  It's a shame, but it is what it is, I suppose.

Message 2 of 5
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

@Absolution16 wrote:

Congratulations!  I am assuming you got either of the Arrival brand cards?  I have the No-AF version of the Arrival card, and the $200 travel credit was very useful in my last international trip.  Be sure to meet that spending requirement! Smiley Happy

One unfortunate thing though, for me at least, is that the chip-and-pin never worked for me.  It kept giving me errors.  That was one of the main reasons I got the card.  Now the card is basically sockdrawered, getting hardly any use at all.  It's a shame, but it is what it is, I suppose.

Thank you. Its the priceline branded Visa Card. 5,000 points after first puchase!  I would request a new card, makes no sense for you to sock draw a card you can use if you spend with credit anyway. Good luck.

***Nothing Beats a try but a Fail*** I refuse to fail, success is the only option.
Message 3 of 5
Highlighted
Super Contributor

@BKFireFly wrote:

It is has been a very long time sincce I posted; I lurk on a regular. 

My firend and I are going on vacation & I was going to book tickets last night via priceline. Anyway, I started entering my information to book the tickets and i got the pop-up. I have been gardening & trying to grow my current flowers Smiley Happy. I bit & guess what instant approval $ 3K. Just for some overkill I decided to use the Barclays app status checker; ACUTALLY 4K APPROVAL!!!!!! Smiley SurprisedCat SurprisedSmiley SurprisedHighest CL as the primary....SO EXCITED.  To my understanding if you are good to Barclay they are good to you.

I want to do balance transfers, would it be over kill to recon for a higher limit for the balance transfers???Smiley Frustrated

Regardless, I am excited & its awesome to see my hardwork paying down my balances paying off.

Thank you guys for sharing your experiences, I have learned so much.Smiley HappyHeartSmiley Surprised

No it wouldn't be overkill, Barclays will sometimes give you a higher limit if you recon the starting limit. And your reason for requesting it is the kind of reason they like to hear.

Total revolving limits 644000 (568000 reporting)

Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

@SouthJamaica I called & tried no go. Approved for 4k they are giving me access 3k. Then I called back to ask if I could move some of the priceline visa to a jetblue card. I was told I have to apply for the JetBlue card. Do you think this will be a another HP or they will use the same credit report they pulled for Priceline Visa? I don't want to push my luck with them.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.