Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay MAJOR CLI

tag
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Barclay MAJOR CLI

Hahahahaha I just got off the phone with a credit analyst, I’ve had the ring card for 2 years now?. Every month I use my $500CL and pay it off a few days before the due date, well I got tired of seeing $500.... requested 20k, got $18,500 from 500... Hahahaha I kinda like Barclays!
Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Barclay MAJOR CLI

Wow! That's a major CLI! Congratulations on your success.
Message 2 of 28
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Wait I got lucky! It’s a $18,500 CLI total of $19,000! I was very tempted to hang up.. total phone conversation took 26mins, 20 of which was with a security person (fraud alert)
Message 3 of 28
jrrsmith18
Contributor

Very nice CLI!!
Literally just closed my Barclays arrival card after sitting at 1.5k for close to three years, should've asked for a CLI first 😖
Message 4 of 28
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Creditplz wrote:
Wait I got lucky! It’s a $18,500 CLI total of $19,000! I was very tempted to hang up.. total phone conversation took 26mins, 20 of which was with a security person (fraud alert)

This is the kind of math mistake I wish I made.......high five on 19K! (glad you hung on and not up)

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 5 of 28
GApeachy
Super Contributor

OP I hit post too soon....would you mind sharing dp's plz?

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 6 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome CLI! I’m assuming this was done with a HP?
Message 7 of 28
Drwaz99
Established Contributor

Yowzers! That's freaking awesome! Congrats!
Message 8 of 28
Traveler101
Established Contributor

Major congrats. Care to share some dp? Ive been sitting on my ring card a while now and 4 years with them. Contemplating calling an analyst myself.
Message 9 of 28
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Yeah! I called UW and requested it, she told me “blah blah it doesn’t mean a automatic approval, can I hp you?” And I said yes

TU: 19 inq, AAoA 2years 8 months, Barclays cardholder since jan 2018, utilization 2%, no baddies TU score:764
Message 10 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.