Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay MC CLI for Hp

tag
Abelcrdn
Regular Contributor

Barclay MC CLI for Hp

So I called in to move my credit limit of $1,500 from my Apple Visa rewards to my MasterCard Rewards which had $2,000 bringing my credit limit to $3,500. Decided to ask for a CLI, Rep asked me what amount I was looking for. I said $7,500. Took a HP, came back a minute later with approved! Did I ask for too little?! Tu score is 742 no baddies.
12/23 Fico Score 8 TU-761 EX -747 EQ-734
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Barclay MC CLI for Hp

Congrats to you! That's a fantastic increase - so I wouldn't have many regrets! You've got great scores, and clean reports, and that's something to be very proud of! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 5
Abelcrdn
Regular Contributor

Thank you!! Should I have asked for more?
12/23 Fico Score 8 TU-761 EX -747 EQ-734
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Abelcrdn wrote:
Thank you!! Should I have asked for more?
You could call back and see if they'll add more. Depending on the rep, you may be able to haggle for a bit more since the HP will still be valid.
Message 4 of 5
Ysettle4
Valued Contributor

Definitely call back and ask for more. They will use the same hard pull. The worst they can do is say no and give you the bs line of "oh, we think the credit line is sufficient and we would like to see just a little more history, blah blah blah" I swear they all read from a script
769 INQs: 6774 INQs: 5764 INQs: 8UTIL: 2%AAoA: 5yr 8mosTotal Credit Line: $873,950
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.