Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay Priceline Rewards approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Barclay Priceline Rewards approval

Applied and got a 10 day message. Instantly got notified that they pulled on TU. Called the credit analyst number and she took a look and after being put on hold, asked me why my util was very high on several cards, and why I took out a small loan a few months ago. I guess I gave satisfactory answers, so she approved for $1500 SL. I am pleased, considering my current utilization % on many cards is pretty high from my temporary unemployed month and a half after moving across the country. The woman was incredibly friendly and pleasant to talk to, much better experience than the one I had calling Chase.

TU Fico8: 647

Total util across all cards was at 70%

7 Inq.

4 new accounts in last 6 months

AAoA = 6 years 8 months

5 student loan accounts that went 120 late/defaulted in 2013, but have since been rehabilitated and in good standing (My parents originally assured they were going to pay for my college, but decided to just never tell me that they had stopped paying it for two years until I started getting collection calls)

-No other bad marks

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.