Valued Contributor

Re: Barclay auto CLI

@gdale6  Thank you! 🙂

Message 11 of 25
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

@NoMoreE46 

I believe it's the Barclays rewards card. I've had the card for 9 years and my score with Barclay is 789 utility on card is 14% I always pay more then the minimum payment. Hope this helps! 

Message 12 of 25
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

@TSlop 

@Credit4Growth 

Thank you for the Congrats!! 🙂

Message 13 of 25
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Great news from Barclays!  Congratulations!

Message 14 of 25
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations on your Auto Increase!!!

Message 15 of 25
AzCreditGuy
Established Contributor

Congrats on the CLI. Unfortunately they are the worst CC I have, they started me at $5k SCL and than a month later dropped me down to $2350 after I did a $2k BT. I had also opened up other credit cards and a personal loan . Called to get that CL back after a year , they said HP. I laughed and hung up. It seems they are only conservative to certain people, they can shove it.

Message 16 of 25
Mr_Mojo_Risin
Senior Contributor

@gingerflower wrote:

Went online to pay my payment and noticed an auto CLI to my Cc previous CL $16,000 new CL $19,000 thank you Barclay! 🙂

Sunday lookin better already! Quick turn around, congratulations!!

NFCU More Rewards 28K CL
NFCU Cash Rewards 16K CL
Citi Custom Cash 7.5K CL
AODFCU Visa Sig 5K CL
Discover IT 2.5K CL
Capital One QS 3600 CL
Message 17 of 25
blindambition
Senior Contributor

@AzCreditGuy wrote:

Congrats on the CLI. Unfortunately they are the worst CC I have, they started me at $5k SCL and than a month later dropped me down to $2350 after I did a $2k BT. I had also opened up other credit cards and a personal loan . Called to get that CL back after a year , they said HP. I laughed and hung up. It seems they are only conservative to certain people, they can shove it.

They are your worst for practicing risk management. You opened multiple cards, as well as a loan. Then basically a 50% BT on the card. Your lucky they didn't just close.

They were being responsible with those red flags. Its saying something when I say that, I hate Barclays.

Message 18 of 25
NoMoreE46
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

@gingerflower wrote:

@NoMoreE46 

I believe it's the Barclays rewards card. I've had the card for 9 years and my score with Barclay is 789 utility on card is 14% I always pay more then the minimum payment. Hope this helps! 

Many a thanks.  

Message 19 of 25
mrcraft
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!!

Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.