Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay auto CLI

tag
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

Re: Barclay auto CLI

@AzCreditGuy I don't blame you for feeling that way towards Barclays bcuz they can be Weird at times....I had a Amx Co brand credit card which was bought by Barclay from another bank and low and behold Barclay decreased my limit bcuz of a balance transfer. I paid balance and transferred limit to my other card and closed the Amx account. 

Message 21 of 25
AzCreditGuy
Established Contributor

@blindambition wrote:

@AzCreditGuy wrote:

Congrats on the CLI. Unfortunately they are the worst CC I have, they started me at $5k SCL and than a month later dropped me down to $2350 after I did a $2k BT. I had also opened up other credit cards and a personal loan . Called to get that CL back after a year , they said HP. I laughed and hung up. It seems they are only conservative to certain people, they can shove it.

They are your worst for practicing risk management. You opened multiple cards, as well as a loan. Then basically a 50% BT on the card. Your lucky they didn't just close.

They were being responsible with those red flags. Its saying something when I say that, I hate Barclays.

Barclays was the 4th card I opened in my credit spree. Later I learned they are notorious for doing this. Had Id known I would have not wasted my time with them. It's funny that you say that they're being responsible, well guess what my seven other new card credit cards and Sofi loan didn't care. I mean being responsible in a pandemic and offering automatic credit lines well vs causing my Card Utilization going from 40% to 85%?? Yeah right, They were idiots and one of the worst companies ever

Message 22 of 25
Applepro1990
Regular Contributor

Congrats on the CLI

Starting Score: 650
Current Score: 762
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Total Credit limits $108,800
Message 23 of 25
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

@Applepro1990 Thank you!

Message 24 of 25
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your auto-CLI!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (February 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.