cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay denial due to short history.

tag
alvon123
Super Contributor

Re: Barclay denial due to short history.

@Smooth954 wrote:

call back and recon my analyst Gregg was ultra nice he said he can approve me for a CL of 1000$ and he will get the process completed to get the card out to me ASAP. Thank you guys it never hurt to try again he was able to approve me with the same CR and said to use it just like my cap1 and I will be eligible for increases. Well that's 2/2 though not instant. 

congrats

Message 31 of 34
newmomnewme
Valued Contributor

012019 Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Current Fico9/Fico8/Mortgage Score:
MyGoal Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 32 of 34
Josh2942
Established Contributor

Thats odd I my credit history is only 6 months and I got the Rewards MasterCard and the Apple Financing at about 4500

Jaguar F-Type R Loan 50K Balance
Goldman Sachs Signature Loan $29,000 TU 750 score pulled at time of loan.
Student Loan Debt $1,500
Credit Card Debt $300 1>% of $166,700
FAKO Transunion 723 Equifax 744
What's in my wallet? Chase Sapphire Reserve, Chase Freedom Unlimited, and AMEX Blue for Business
Message 33 of 34
Smooth954
Regular Contributor

@Josh2942 wrote:

Thats odd I my credit history is only 6 months and I got the Rewards MasterCard and the Apple Financing at about 4500

Yea Josh that is way I felt it was a lame excuse. She wouldn't give me a timeframe of what kind of history they look for. When I called back the other rep said he saw no reason why they couldn't approve me. Maybe it's was because I was self employed?  

Do you have any AU account? as if you do you would inherit the history.  Also when did you open your other accounts? Before are after barclay? I heard they are uptight about new account and I still would like to app for a auto loan next month from DCU and take they CC if the offer me one.  Also want to app for the duck card but I'm skeptical that barclay may be uneasy they are know for closing account over numerous inq, new accounts and other random ish.

Myfico (7/16/14): EQ:736, EX:678(Prosper 7/16/14), TU:691(5/29/14)
Wallet:

Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.