Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay's Auto CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Barclay's Auto CLI

Hi there, 

Just providing some data points. I've had my Barclay's JetBlue Card since the end of July 18 (literally approved on the last day of July). The SL was $3500. At the time, my highest CL was $3000 from Cap1. I wondered at the time if Barclays likes to be slightly ahead of the curve of your other cards. Today, I logged in to find they gave me an Auto CLI to $6500. So seven months into having the card they knock me up to $500 more than Cap1. Cap1 had raised my CL to $6000 in October 18. May not be the case, but it feels like Barclays likes to be your highest CL to encourage more use. I've put a fair amount of spend on the card over the past seven months, and have carried a balance every month. Recently, it got pretty high--around $2200, so I paid $500 two weeks ago to bring the balance down to $1700 and stopped using the card with a plan to pay down $500 each month. Today, tada, new awesome credit limit. Will do good things for my utility. 

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Barclay's Auto CLI

Outstanding! EnjoySmiley Happy
Message 2 of 11
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congrats on your increase 

Message 3 of 11
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the increase!

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 4 of 11
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on the auto CLI

Message 5 of 11
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS on the AWESOME Auto CLI!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 6 of 11
Stribe
Contributor

Nice increase. 👊🏼
5/25/2022

Amex BCE $17,4k | Apple Card $7k | Chase Amazon $11k | Chase Ink Cash Business $30,4k | Citi AAdvantage $7,5k | Citi Costco Business $15k | Discover It $15,4k | PayPal $15k | Synch Amazon $10k | Target RC MC $9k | US Bank Cash+ $3k
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on super rare auto luv CLI !!!!

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the CLI, I have priceline visa from Barclays, since jun18 w/ a SL of $4k. Logged in to make a pymt this month rec'd an auto CLI to $6700. Wasn't even looking for one, but I'll take it.
Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the CLI.

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.