Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclaycard Apple Approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Barclaycard Apple Approved

Decided to try my luck today. My wife has been wanting an Apple Watch for awhile now, so I was looking around on the Apple website. Saw a link for financing and it took me to an application for the Barclaycard Visa with Apple rewards. Figured I’d give it a shot. After filling out the app and answering about a 1/2 dozen security questions, Approved for a $2k SL. Not a huge limit but hoping I can get it to grow.
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Barclaycard Apple Approved

Congrats on approval

Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you
Message 3 of 13
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats. Dont worry about the sl, almost seems standard. Hope the wife enjoys her watchSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Decided to try my luck today. My wife has been wanting an Apple Watch for awhile now, so I was looking around on the Apple website. Saw a link for financing and it took me to an application for the Barclaycard Visa with Apple rewards. Figured I’d give it a shot. After filling out the app and answering about a 1/2 dozen security questions, Approved for a $2k SL. Not a huge limit but hoping I can get it to grow.

Congrats!  Did they pull Trans Union?  What's your score?  Also, what did you list for intended purchase price range?

Sorry for all the questions.  Smiley Happy 

Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes they pulled Transunion. Not 100% sure of my TU score. I put $3000 price range
Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on this approval!  I also was approved for a 2k line and asked for the 1.5k or such.  I just wanted the card because it's going to be going away soon... 😔. You know you can finance more if you call them, right?  You have to wait the 30 days though.

Anyways, grats again on this premium card!

Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

What you mean “it’s going away soon”?

Message 8 of 13
audio-disabled
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

What you mean “it’s going away soon”?

Apple is going with Goldman Sachs for financing instead of Barclays.

$5000 Barclay Apple Visa | $4500 CapitalOne Platinum | $6000 SL CapitalOne VentureOne | $10K SL PenFed Pathfinder | $3500 Wells Fargo Platinum | $9500 BECU Visa
Goals: Grow scores into 700s
Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Excuse my ignorance but what happens when apple switches from Barclaycard to Goldman Sachs? Will current cardholders keep their accounts?
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.