Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclaycard Apple Visa Approved

tag
Te3030
Regular Contributor

Barclaycard Apple Visa Approved

They pulled Transunion, my fico score is 670. Approved for $2000, wonder if I could have gotten more if I selected a higher purchase amount, Should I attempt to recon the limit?

I also have a ton of inquiries, like 50, but only 6 this year. Need to buy my DD a laptop & want the educational pricing, do I need to show any proof to get that pricing? 

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
dcastillo68
Regular Contributor

Re: Barclaycard Apple Visa Approved

Congrats on the approval!

Starting Score 7/15/15 EQ 562 | TU 557 | EXP 556 Current Score EQ 601 | TU 622 | EXP 632
Message 2 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Big congrats!  Thanks for letting us know who they pulled!👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Message 3 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Te3030 wrote:

They pulled Transunion, my fico score is 670. Approved for $2000, wonder if I could have gotten more if I selected a higher purchase amount, Should I attempt to recon the limit?

I also have a ton of inquiries, like 50, but only 6 this year. Need to buy my DD a laptop & want the educational pricing, do I need to show any proof to get that pricing? 

Congrats on the approval! I was also approved for the Apple card last week with the same SL , TU score was 699..... If you decide to recon the SL please let us know the outcome........

Message 4 of 24
Te3030
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Te3030 wrote:

Congrats on the approval! I was also approved for the Apple card last week with the same SL , TU score was 699..... If you decide to recon the SL please let us know the outcome........

Thanks, and I will post here if I decide to recon.

Message 5 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats

Message 6 of 24
taxi818
Super Contributor

Congrats. If you say you are buying I Mac. They will increase. 

Message 7 of 24
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congrats!

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 8 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!

Message 9 of 24
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.