Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite MasterCard

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite MasterCard

Well got 2 early exclusions on charge off credit cards from Transunion and my score jumped from 648 to 700.  (Transunion was 527 3 months ago. Thanks to the forum for getting me to 700!!!!)  So I read on here that Barclays only pulls Tranunion so I applied and got 4k limit.  So 500 dollar travel credit if I spend 3k in 3 months.  Seems easy enough.   

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
AzaleaB
Established Contributor

Re: Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite MasterCard

Congrats on your progress and the Arrival!

Starting Score: EX:570, 8/2011
Current
Scores(8/30/18):
EX08:850; EQ08:850,
TU08:847
Inqs(12 mo): EX/0, EQ/0, TU/0
Goal Scores: 800+
My Cards: BoA Rewards: 30K, Discover IT: 50K, Arrival : 13.3K, CDP: 30.1K, Amex PRG, Amex ED: 22.5K, Amex BCP: 20K, FU: 21K, CSR: 35K, Amazon Store: 20K, Macys:10K, Diners Club:40K
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats to you, atomic, on a very nice approval for an excellent card! Happy that all of your baddies have fallen off, and that your scores have rebounded nicely! After reading your post, I thought my daughter had a good chance of getting approved, too. Her last two baddies have fallen off in the last month, and her scores have soared, with her TU score hitting 739.  Well, she applied just a few hours ago but did not get an instant approval, but rather we need a little more time to review this.  She just checked the application status page, and, wow, she got approved for $15K! Smiley Happy It didn't mention what her APR will be, so she'll find that out when her new card arrives.

Thanks so much for your post, and, again, super congrats to you! 

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your build and approval!!

Message 4 of 10
AllCredit
Frequent Contributor

congrats!

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats to you, atomic, on a very nice approval for an excellent card! Happy that all of your baddies have fallen off, and that your scores have rebounded nicely! After reading your post, I thought my daughter had a good chance of getting approved, too. Her last two baddies have fallen off in the last month, and her scores have soared, with her TU score hitting 739.  Well, she applied just a few hours ago but did not get an instant approval, but rather we need a little more time to review this.  She just checked the application status page, and, wow, she got approved for $15K! Smiley Happy It didn't mention what her APR will be, so she'll find that out when her new card arrives.

Congrats to your daughter.  I still have two baddies on my Transunion though.  A foreclosure and a second mortgage charge-off.  That might explain why your daughter got 15k and I got 4k. 

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@atomicfront wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats to your daughter.  I still have two baddies on my Transunion though.  A foreclosure and a second mortgage charge-off.  That might explain why your daughter got 15k and I got 4k. 

That may be so, but this card is not an easy one to get, and you got one! Your scores are very good considering you still have bad stuff on them, so you're doing exceptionally well! Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, was looking at this card.

Message 8 of 10
mortimerwereback
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Just got this card. Reconned a denial into an approval. Post is in Appovals section if you're looking for a few data pts. Interesting pts features, pretty good website interface.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." -Robert F. Kennedy

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mortimerwereback wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Just got this card. Reconned a denial into an approval. Post is in Appovals section if you're looking for a few data pts. Interesting pts features, pretty good website interface.

Sounds good ill look into it now.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.