Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclaycard Financing CLI!

tag
MyFault
Valued Contributor

Barclaycard Financing CLI!

I never asked for a CLI on this card before, because i honestly just never thought about it. I've had the card since 2013, and my SL was $6700. I requested a CLI early in June but was denied because i simply jumped the gun too early. I removed a collection from my report, but unfortunately when Barclays pulled my report they didn't see the updates on my file, and they pulled an outdated score/report.

Well i decided tonight i'd try again. The card has a $0 balance, and all other cards on my file are showing either $0 balance, or near $0 also. I requested $4800 on top of my $6700, but was instantly approved for a $3k CLI. Current CL is now $9700. I was hoping for over $10k, however i'm overjoyed with the $3k approval. It will help with my overall utilization.

|  
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Barclaycard Financing CLI!

Congrats on your "Barclaycard" CLI

Message 2 of 7
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS on your Very Nice Barclaycard Financing CLI - That's how it's DONE!!! 

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 3 of 7
800FICOGoal
Established Contributor

Congrats on the increase!!! 

Rebuild Cards

Goal Cards

Loans
Message 4 of 7
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

I have the same card Visa flavor sound asleep in the SD. Never asked for a CLI as I don’t ever use it other than the occasional pizzas just so I don’t wake up the sleeping grumpy Sir Barclay! Smiley Happy

New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on a good CLI and your note on the signature for being "debt free" !!! That is a great feeling! Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 7
MyFault
Valued Contributor

@JR_TX wrote:

Congrats!

I have the same card Visa flavor sound asleep in the SD. Never asked for a CLI as I don’t ever use it other than the occasional pizzas just so I don’t wake up the sleeping grumpy Sir Barclay! Smiley Happy

I likely won't ever ask for another CLI, but i was shooting for it to be a card with a limit over $10k. It's my 2nd oldest card, so it's a keeper and i never use it. It's just to help my AAoA, and boost total available credit.

I've set a reminder on my calendar so i remember to reload a few bucks on amazon, every 6 months just to keep it active.

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on a good CLI and your note on the signature for being "debt free" !!! That is a great feeling! Smiley Happy

Thanks! Yes it is! Unfortunately it's short lived until I buy another house in the next 12-24 months.

|  
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.