cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclaycard NFL CLI

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Barclaycard NFL CLI

Received a credit line increase from $500 to $1000 today after calling the reconsider line. I had asked for a increase in July and was denied so I decided to call and ask again and was approved. They pull TU and my fico-8 is 725. I have a thin file with only this card and Open Sky at a $300 CL so I'm happy to get a higher credit line.
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Barclaycard NFL CLI

Congrats on your increaseSmiley Happy
#ChaseCreditCardHobby Enthusiast
!
Message 2 of 9
Regular Contributor

Thank you!
Message 3 of 9
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Congratulations, creditmaze! Smiley Happy

Current Scores: EQ 679;TU 647; EX 679 Gardening since 11/7/18
Beginning Scores-- EQ 632; TU 576; EX 619 FICO 08 (06/13/16) - BK7 discharged 11/2015
Message 4 of 9
Valued Contributor

Congrats on approval m8, but not on the bank. i don't get it why ppl still apply with them,barclay is poop.

Message 5 of 9
Established Member

Congrats! 

Message 6 of 9
Regular Contributor

Because my EX has numerous 180-days late due to a past due utility bill. Barclay's pulls TU and aside from my secured Open Sky cc, I applied with Barclay's to get my foot in the door for a unsecured MC.

I have read numerous threads on aa by Barclay's so I know what to do to not rile them.
Message 7 of 9
Valued Contributor

Exactly. You fight the battles you can win, applying with lenders who pull one bureau and not another if you have baddies showing inconsistent patterns.
Open one, close three. Open one, close three.
Message 8 of 9
Regular Contributor

Especially where I live in CA because according to Credit Pulls Database, most major issuers pull EX in California.

When I first applied with Barclay's they pulled TU. However with the CLI request, they pulled EX. The credit analyst at Barclays wasn't concerned with my lates with the utility baddie because I had already established good credit history with them. She also said and I quote, "We don't care about utility bills and we don't see fico scores when we pull your credit." I don't put a lot of credence in her remark of not caring about utility baddies. In other words, don't bank on that when applying for credit
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.