Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclaycard NFL CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Barclaycard NFL CLI

Received a credit line increase from $500 to $1000 today after calling the reconsider line. I had asked for a increase in July and was denied so I decided to call and ask again and was approved. They pull TU and my fico-8 is 725. I have a thin file with only this card and Open Sky at a $300 CL so I'm happy to get a higher credit line.
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Barclaycard NFL CLI

Congrats on your increaseSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations, creditmaze! Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 9
peghede
Valued Contributor

Congrats on approval m8, but not on the bank. i don't get it why ppl still apply with them,barclay is poop.

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! 

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Because my EX has numerous 180-days late due to a past due utility bill. Barclay's pulls TU and aside from my secured Open Sky cc, I applied with Barclay's to get my foot in the door for a unsecured MC.

I have read numerous threads on aa by Barclay's so I know what to do to not rile them.
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Exactly. You fight the battles you can win, applying with lenders who pull one bureau and not another if you have baddies showing inconsistent patterns.
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Especially where I live in CA because according to Credit Pulls Database, most major issuers pull EX in California.

When I first applied with Barclay's they pulled TU. However with the CLI request, they pulled EX. The credit analyst at Barclays wasn't concerned with my lates with the utility baddie because I had already established good credit history with them. She also said and I quote, "We don't care about utility bills and we don't see fico scores when we pull your credit." I don't put a lot of credence in her remark of not caring about utility baddies. In other words, don't bank on that when applying for credit
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.