Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclaycard Visa® with Apple Rewards - Approval with BK7

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Barclaycard Visa® with Apple Rewards - Approval with BK7

Hello everyone,

I am so happy right now because this was the "next" step in my credit recovery.  Things have been going so great, and I knew I wanted to apply for this card before Goldman Sachs steps in and offers their credit line.  I was approved today for a 2k line.  So happy!

Stats right now stand here:

712 Equifax

705 TransUnion

691 Experian

The most recent card/account was an Ollo Card for 2k five months old.

Other accounts I have:

QuickSilver One

Savor

Discover It

Amazon Store Card

Ollo 

This is my 8th year out of discharge bk7.

So if anything, hopefully this is hope to those working hard after bankruptcy...  I should note that I have not one missed payment, and I maintain 5%-7% utilization.

Good luck on everyone's credit journey!

Yay!  :-)

iMacGuy

16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Barclaycard Visa® with Apple Rewards - Approval with BK7

CONGRATS!

It's nice to see people make a goal... get a new card. I can't have one, I' in the garden. ;(

Message 2 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's wonderful though.  I'm going to be in the garden from now until my Discharge falls off.  That's a solid two years and, who knows?  :-).

Keep gardening those flowers!  They are beautiful.  😺🌷💐

Message 3 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

lol, "who knows." This garden thing is more difficult than I thought it would be. I've been gardening almost a month. The first three days seemed like a month.

Two years... good luck! It definitely is worth it.

Message 4 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re:c Visa® with Apple Rewards - Approval with BK7

Want to know what I try to think about when waiting that helps?  I crunch numbers on my rewards and see how little I can spend for the most rewards.  It's fun...  I kinda make a game of it plus I stick it in savings...  And now I can save for a nice new computer with those Apple Gift Cards now that I have the Barclaycard.  😜👍

Anyways, it's fun to challenge yourself and see how much you can earn.  If you're used to a lot, stockpile them and save for something.  That helps me!

p.s.

Are you a MyFico user?  MyFico seems to hold my interestst on the short term which is nice.  I have a short term attention span.  :-/

Message 5 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on approval

Message 6 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval!
Message 7 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

congratulations on the approval.

just out of curiosity, next year when goldman sachs takes over the apple credit, would existing barclaycard customers be transfered over or will they stay with barclaycard?

Message 8 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm curious about the switch-over too...as a current Barclay/Apple cardholder and a current Marcus by Goldman Sachs high yield savings and CD customer I want to see how this plays out.

Message 9 of 17
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice approval Smiley Happy
Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.