Congratulations on your approval!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Barclaycard Visa® with Apple Rewards - Approval with BK7

Thanks guys!  I'm just waiting for the card in the mail.  So I checked my application status and it's still 2k.  Update on the hard credit hits...  It seemed to hit my TransUnion at first but later on it hits your Experian.  Not sure what it's for but it didn't affect me.  ^_^

Excitedly awaiting my card.

Message 12 of 17
Creditbuilder36
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations
Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats!

Message 14 of 17
krmurrayjr10
Regular Contributor

Congratulations!

I’ve had this card for almost 2 years and am waiting to see what happens when the Apple-Goldman partnership goes live. Last I heard, the fate of current Apple-Barclay cardholders was still undecided. The 3 usual outcomes are:

1.) The existing card is closed to new charges and you pay off any outstanding balance under the existing terms,

2.) The account is sold to the new issuer and continues on,

3.) The account is converted to a different product with the existing issuer, and if you still want an Apple-branded card, you would have to apply for one with the new issuer.

Which of the 3 are you hoping for?

Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@krmurrayjr10 wrote:

Congratulations!

I’ve had this card for almost 2 years and am waiting to see what happens when the Apple-Goldman partnership goes live. Last I heard, the fate of current Apple-Barclay cardholders was still undecided. The 3 usual outcomes are:

1.) The existing card is closed to new charges and you pay off any outstanding balance under the existing terms,

2.) The account is sold to the new issuer and continues on,

3.) The account is converted to a different product with the existing issuer, and if you still want an Apple-branded card, you would have to apply for one with the new issuer.

Which of the 3 are you hoping for?

Well I'm certainly hoping that they don't cancel the card...  Lol. Either of the two I guess.  Miles would be cool too.  We'll see though!

Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

So it arrived and I'm very happy with the aesthetics of the card.

I'm a happy camper!  Cat Happy

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.