Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays Approval 2x recon - shooting for the stars

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Barclays Approval 2x recon - shooting for the stars

Hey there again,

So earlier today i said i was going to go to the garden and i will be shortly however before i loose my AAoA from some accounts that are going to fall off I am trying to capitalize on my scores while i am able.

My thoughts are accrue the credit cards while they can be had and then grow them .

So in the last month i have been approved foe the following

Freedom - SL 500 HP to 2k

QS1 - SL 300

Amazon - SL 800

Overstock - SL 2000

Discover - SL 1200

Barclays Rewards - SL 500 (thinking about reconning the limit) (Had to recon the approval ) LOL

So I know that my AAoA is going to be wrecked but it was heading there any way. Some of my oldest accounts are going to fall off in August mix that together with only amazon has reported of the above accounts.

That means come august i am going to have 6 new accounts reporting!!! (Goodbye AAoA)

But that is ok because like i said i have been rebuilding for some time and just now getting approved for credit. So while i can land the fish i am going fishing. If they are small just throw them in the stock pond and feed Smiley Happy

I had to Recon the Barclays twice and i am considering reconning the limit yet. I think i will wait till i get the card use it a few times then recon for a larger limit.

They were concerned about the recent inquiries (11) 

I just told her i bought a house and was searching for car rates. I also let her know about the credit card game. You know, the game where you find the right card to maximize the returns to me Smiley Happy I have chase for rotating categories, I have Cap1 to rebuild relationships, I have Amazon for electronics and gift cards and "I NEED BARCLAYS FOR GAS AND UTILITIES!!!!!". 

SOLD - to the man with a plan !!

I have been successfull thus far in farming the limits.

I am waiting for the citi DC still and will do a recon tomorrow and let everyone know what happens from that.

Any way i feel like this game gets more fun as learn the rules that have for so long, been invisible to the everyday person.

Thanks again myfico and friends.

None the less I will grow these limits into something nice in about a year. Heading to the CSP and Chase SW  and Chase Hyatt to aim for the Companion pass.

Wanted to share a little bit of encouragment as i was encouraged to Recon multiple times by many people on this site 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Barclays Approval 2x recon - shooting for the stars

Congrats. I would not app anymore. You will be fine with what you have even if Citi turns you down. Synchrony is pretty good about auto increases. 

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrtas. Time to garden. Let some of those inquiries age.

Message 3 of 7
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congrats to you 

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree, its gardening time.

Thanks all and have a great day Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey there again,

So earlier today i said i was going to go to the garden and i will be shortly however before i loose my AAoA from some accounts that are going to fall off I am trying to capitalize on my scores while i am able.

My thoughts are accrue the credit cards while they can be had and then grow them .

So in the last month i have been approved foe the following

Freedom - SL 500 HP to 2k

QS1 - SL 300

Amazon - SL 800

Overstock - SL 2000

Discover - SL 1200

Barclays Rewards - SL 500 (thinking about reconning the limit) (Had to recon the approval ) LOL

So I know that my AAoA is going to be wrecked but it was heading there any way. Some of my oldest accounts are going to fall off in August mix that together with only amazon has reported of the above accounts.

That means come august i am going to have 6 new accounts reporting!!! (Goodbye AAoA)

But that is ok because like i said i have been rebuilding for some time and just now getting approved for credit. So while i can land the fish i am going fishing. If they are small just throw them in the stock pond and feed Smiley Happy

I had to Recon the Barclays twice and i am considering reconning the limit yet. I think i will wait till i get the card use it a few times then recon for a larger limit.

They were concerned about the recent inquiries (11) 

I just told her i bought a house and was searching for car rates. I also let her know about the credit card game. You know, the game where you find the right card to maximize the returns to me Smiley Happy I have chase for rotating categories, I have Cap1 to rebuild relationships, I have Amazon for electronics and gift cards and "I NEED BARCLAYS FOR GAS AND UTILITIES!!!!!". 

SOLD - to the man with a plan !!

I have been successfull thus far in farming the limits.

I am waiting for the citi DC still and will do a recon tomorrow and let everyone know what happens from that.

Any way i feel like this game gets more fun as learn the rules that have for so long, been invisible to the everyday person.

Thanks again myfico and friends.

None the less I will grow these limits into something nice in about a year. Heading to the CSP and Chase SW  and Chase Hyatt to aim for the Companion pass.

Wanted to share a little bit of encouragment as i was encouraged to Recon multiple times by many people on this site 

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Smiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.