Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays Arrival + WEMC CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Barclays Arrival + WEMC CLI

Thought it was time to shoot for an increase on my Arrival + and didn’t mind the HP since I haven’t had any in the last 12. Pulled the trigger and rcvd the 48hr message. I was expecting the phone to ring and it did after about an hour. Talked to a really nice analyst and after a few minutes of good conversation he approved me for a 9k increase to 15k. I’ve had the card for just under two years with minimal use. TU 771. 131k in limits reporting at the time. That’s $22,500 in  CLIs over the last week:-)

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Barclays Arrival + WEMC CLI

Very nice. Congratulations!!!

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on a killer CLI!!
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on the awesome    CLIs!

Message 4 of 8
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS  on your AWESOME  Barclays Arrival + WEMC CLI approval and the rest of your week's worth of CLIs!!! 

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 5 of 8
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

On A Roll, Congrats!!

Message 6 of 8
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Nice run, congrats )
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice! Congrats on your increase!

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.