Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays Arrival+

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Barclays Arrival+

Approved. $3,000 SL. Anyone know if I can call in and request a CLI before the card ships or do I need to wait until the card has been delivered? Either way, I'm happy. Sign on bonus is going to pay for my trip this summer. Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Barclays Arrival+

CLI within the first six months is another hard pull.

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks boss. I went ahead and did it. Asked for 7k they gave me 2. Brings me to a total of 5k. I'll take it 

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Smiley Happy

BTW: Do you know what report they pulled on that?

Message 4 of 11
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Normally Barclay pulls TU??
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats! Smiley Happy

BTW: Do you know what report they pulled on that?

Thanks and it was infact TU. Just got the alert

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I ended up doing the same thing but 2 moinths later. I did it on the website and it still pulled. But I only had a 6k limit to start... They doubled it.

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is great to know.  I was just approved a couple of days ago for the JetBlue World Master Card.  I may consider calling to request a CLI when I receive my card in the mail.

Message 8 of 11
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats on the approval

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I apped on 3/27 with TU FICO of 701. Got 7-10 day message. Checked Status online and said Denied. Called Recon # from myFico list. Was approved for SL $5000. Called a couple of days later (Recon) and the rep I spoke to said specifically "within the first 30 days they can soft pull for a CLI". I called 12 days after opening the account and spoke with another analyst, she soft pulled my updated TU report and gave me another $5000 making my total SL $10,000. I just hit my $3000 spend today. I'd say call Recon and speak with them.
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.