Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays CLI

tag
awg420
Regular Contributor

Barclays CLI

I have been putting massive spend on my Uber Visa, and I hit the luv button very often with no luck and no HPs. Today when I hit, unlike every other time, I got a 48-hour message and immediately alerted about a HP on TU from multiple apps. Three hours later, Barclays called asking why I wanted an increase and granted me an additonal $3,300 bringing my total to $5000! This has been a very sucessful day indeed. Probably could have gone for a little more, but didn't want to get greedy as this is my highest CL. 

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Dave4fun
Regular Contributor

Re: Barclays CLI

Thats great news! Barclays tends to be a hard nut to crack...so kudos to you! Congratulations! 

FICO 8 EQ: 841, TU: 842, EX: 842 Total Rev CL: $547,000 - CHASE/CITIBANK/DISCOVER/ USBANK/AMEX/COMENITY AMEX /BMO/NORDSTROM/MACYS/FNBO/ JCPENNY/TARGET/CHEVRON/1ST UNITED CU/PATELCO CU/SYNCHRONY/ VENMO VISA Sig/ DILLARDS AMEX/ PENFED PLAT REWARDS/PENFED PLOC/WELLS FARGO. AAoA 13 years
Message 2 of 10
awg420
Regular Contributor

@Dave4fun wrote:

Thats great news! Barclays tends to be a hard nut to crack...so kudos to you! Congratulations! 

Thank you! Hoping this is the start of a fruitful relationship

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on CLI

Message 4 of 10
awg420
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on CLI

Thank you! Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats!

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the new limit!

Message 7 of 10
Express
Frequent Contributor

Sweet! CLI
CL $408,200
Message 8 of 10
awg420
Regular Contributor

Thank you! It has been treating me well.
Message 9 of 10
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@awg420 wrote:

I have been putting massive spend on my Uber Visa, and I hit the luv button very often with no luck and no HPs. Today when I hit, unlike every other time, I got a 48-hour message and immediately alerted about a HP on TU from multiple apps. Three hours later, Barclays called asking why I wanted an increase and granted me an additonal $3,300 bringing my total to $5000! This has been a very sucessful day indeed. Probably could have gone for a little more, but didn't want to get greedy as this is my highest CL. 

Every luv button CLI request I have made on Barclay's site has been a TU hard pull.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.