cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays CLI

Contributor

Barclays CLI

I have been putting massive spend on my Uber Visa, and I hit the luv button very often with no luck and no HPs. Today when I hit, unlike every other time, I got a 48-hour message and immediately alerted about a HP on TU from multiple apps. Three hours later, Barclays called asking why I wanted an increase and granted me an additonal $3,300 bringing my total to $5000! This has been a very sucessful day indeed. Probably could have gone for a little more, but didn't want to get greedy as this is my highest CL. 

| AMEX Blue Cash Everyday, Chase Freedom, Capital One Venture One, PayPal Extras MC, Discover It, Citi Double Cash WEMC, Citi Costco Anywhere VS, Capital One Quicksilver, Barclays Uber Visa, Citi ThankYou Preferred, Chase Amazon VS, AMEX SPG |
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES
New Contributor

Re: Barclays CLI

Thats great news! Barclays tends to be a hard nut to crack...so kudos to you! Congratulations! 

FICO 8 Avg. 745 CHASE/CITIBANK/DISCOVER/USBANK/AMEX/NORDSTROM/ MACYS/BARCLAYS/FNBO/JCPENNY/SEARS/TARGET/CHEVRON/1ST UNITED CU/PATELCO CU/AAoA 15 years
Message 2 of 7
Contributor

@Dave4fun wrote:

Thats great news! Barclays tends to be a hard nut to crack...so kudos to you! Congratulations! 

Thank you! Hoping this is the start of a fruitful relationship

| AMEX Blue Cash Everyday, Chase Freedom, Capital One Venture One, PayPal Extras MC, Discover It, Citi Double Cash WEMC, Citi Costco Anywhere VS, Capital One Quicksilver, Barclays Uber Visa, Citi ThankYou Preferred, Chase Amazon VS, AMEX SPG |
Message 3 of 7
Established Contributor

Congrats on CLI

4-2018 / Fico 8 EX 780 , EQ 775 , TR 777
Amex ED 22k , CSP 17k , Discover iT 12k , BofA 4k
Message 4 of 7
Contributor

@VoltronM wrote:

Congrats on CLI

Thank you! Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 7
Regular Contributor

congrats!

Message 6 of 7
Established Member

Congrats on the new limit!

Chase Freedom: $7.5k
Chase Reserve: $18k
Discover IT: $22.3k
Blispay: $9k