Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays JetBlue Plus - $15k!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Barclays JetBlue Plus - $15k!

I know some here have a love/hate relationship with Barclays (or hate/hate, as the case may be), but went for a cold app this morning - instant approval of $15k!

This will be my first foray into the Barclay world and only did it as JetBlue is the family's airline of choice and we fly them a couple times a year, with another coming up next month. I know I'm only getting the 40k SUB and not the 50k that was offered a short while ago, but I was focusing on approval and hitting the SUB on the CSP at the time.

Wasn't really sure what to expect from the app as I've seen a variety of different outcomes with Barclays on MyFico.  Would have been happy with $2k-$5k....shhhhh

DP's at time of app:

Only pulled TU (expected) : FICO 8 - 743

TU hp's : 1/6, 2/12, 2/24

New CC : 1/6, 2/12, 2/24; 3/24 if counting AU account that is closed (totally closed) but still showing on CR.

Most recent : 7/12/19

Total Util : 5% - Disco 0% promo until 6/20, making 5x minimum payments, will be paid off by then, all others 0% util

No BK, No lates, No Baddies

AAoA : 2y

AoOA : 5y8m

Other CL's in my sig.

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Barclays JetBlue Plus - $15k!

Nice SL! Congratulations!
Message 2 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice approval, congrats! 

Message 3 of 22
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats!!!

Message 4 of 22
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congrats on your Barclay approval!

Now, nothing new for 10 years or so to avoid Barclays AA.

Message 5 of 22
Drwaz99
Established Contributor

Congrats and sick SL! 

Message 6 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval and killer SL!!
Message 7 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@kilroy8 wrote:

Congrats on your Barclay approval!

Now, nothing new for 10 years or so to avoid Barclays AA.

Thanks!

Ha, yeah. Have heard some horror stories. I've added about $40k to my total CL this year between new cards and CLI's. Think I'm gonna chill until the next decade rolls around...Smiley Wink    Still need a hotel card in the lineup but that can wait for a bit.

Message 8 of 22
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I know some here have a love/hate relationship with Barclays (or hate/hate, as the case may be), but went for a cold app this morning - instant approval of $15k!

This will be my first foray into the Barclay world and only did it as JetBlue is the family's airline of choice and we fly them a couple times a year, with another coming up next month. I know I'm only getting the 40k SUB and not the 50k that was offered a short while ago, but I was focusing on approval and hitting the SUB on the CSP at the time.

Wasn't really sure what to expect from the app as I've seen a variety of different outcomes with Barclays on MyFico.  Would have been happy with $2k-$5k....shhhhh

DP's at time of app:

Only pulled TU (expected) : FICO 8 - 743

TU hp's : 1/6, 2/12, 2/24

New CC : 1/6, 2/12, 2/24; 3/24 if counting AU account that is closed (totally closed) but still showing on CR.

Most recent : 7/12/19

Total Util : 5% - Disco 0% promo until 6/20, making 5x minimum payments, will be paid off by then, all others 0% util

No BK, No lates, No Baddies

AAoA : 2y

AoOA : 5y8m

Other CL's in my sig.

Congratulations. Barclays is lousy but Jet Blue card is great. Enjoy it.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 9 of 22
SEAlifer
Established Contributor

Thanks for all of the data points to help the community and

congrats 2.gif

AU

Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.