Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays JetBlue approval!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Barclays JetBlue approval!

Screenshot 2016-08-04 at 8.05.22 PM.png

Wow! I am stunned! I have had a whirlwind few hours. For months now, I have been planning for USAA to be my next card...but amazingly I got denied today with 1 percent utilization, scores over 700, and a clean report but only 10 months of credit history.

My current largest limit is 3k on the Delta AmEx...I did not expect to get approved for Barclays much less double my current limit! JetBlue is my other airline I fly besides Delta, but I did get the no AF card as I thought that suited me better.

Very happy!

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Barclays JetBlue approval!

@Anonymous wrote:

Wow! I am stunned! I have had a whirlwind few hours. For months now, I have been planning for USAA to be my next card...but amazingly I got denied today with 1 percent utilization, scores over 700, and a clean report but only 10 months of credit history.

My current largest limit is 3k on the Delta AmEx...I did not expect to get approved for Barclays much less double my current limit! JetBlue is my other airline I fly besides Delta, but I did get the no AF card as I thought that suited me better.

Very happy!

Huge congrats my friend!  Smiley Very Happy

I know you've had a 'roller-coaster' of a day, but you've ended up in a great place!

Leonardo-DiCaprio-Toast-Fireworks-Gif.gif

Message 2 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is a fantastic approval, congrats and enjoy it Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 19
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Way to go LA! ENJOYSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your awesome approval!  Happy that you got a great card with a very nice SL!  Enjoy! Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! That is awesome!Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 19
Viva-LV
Frequent Contributor

Congrats! I love and hate Barclay, but happy for you. Enjoy!

Am Ex | BOA | Chase | Citi | Disc | PenFed | USB | 400K Club
Message 7 of 19
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congrats.gif

Message 8 of 19
ddemari
Super Contributor

Congrats! That's a nice starting limit with Barclays, enjoy your new card.
Message 9 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Screenshot 2016-08-04 at 8.05.22 PM.png

Very happy!

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Smiley Very Happy

Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.