Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays JetBlue approval!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Barclays JetBlue approval!

Congrats on the approval and great SL. I love this card. Enjoy it !!!!!!!!

Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everyone! Still shocked by the limit. Glad to have JetBlue in my pocket. I'm definitely going to garden now...just needed to get a large limit Visa/MC first.

Message 12 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well done! Congratulations!

Message 13 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

I hope to try JetBlue one day (want to see their "entertainment") but will stick to Southwest so I can stay away from Boston.

Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats!

I hope to try JetBlue one day (want to see their "entertainment") but will stick to Southwest so I can stay away from Boston.

Not a fan of Southwest myself. I love JetBlue, but yeah if you don't live in Boston/NYC or don't travel to those locations a lot, then they aren't really the best choice. I stick to JetBlue and Delta.

Message 15 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congtrats on your approval!!!

I love this card.  I'm trying to upgrade it now to the Plus. Barclay won't budge.... they said I need to have the card for six months first..... 

Message 16 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congtrats on your approval!!!

I love this card.  I'm trying to upgrade it now to the Plus. Barclay won't budge.... they said I need to have the card for six months first..... 

That's interesting. I will probably get the Plus at some point in the future, but you wouldn't get the bonus by upgrading...correct?

Message 17 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's interesting. I will probably get the Plus at some point in the future, but you wouldn't get the bonus by upgrading...correct?

Correct.

Message 18 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Correct.

Yeah I'll probably just get it on its own a year from now or so. Just wasn't ready to pay the annual fee as I have the Delta card, but the JetBlue card will be more useful to me in the long run. Glad you are enjoying your card!

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.