Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays Uber Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Barclays Uber Approval

Denied for Apple Card the other day so I figured I’d give the Barclays Uber a shot. Approved for $2,800 (Slightly disappointed in SL but it’s workable).

They pulled TU, newest account is 6 months young with 18% utilization. Heading back to the garden until I become eligible for a Chase card.
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Barclays Uber Approval

Grats on the Uber Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 12
B_Slow1
New Contributor

Congratulations on the Uber card! I was considering trying to apply for that one as well, but I have to see how much I spend at restaurants first to see if it's worth it.

Message 3 of 12
morgacj2004
Valued Contributor

Have had one now for a year good card deal seeing how stingy CO is in handing out their Savor cards

AX Hilton Aspire 20k, AX Bonvoy Brilliant 15k, AX BCP 2k, AX Blue Bus Cash 15k, AX Delta Air Platinum 49k, (AU) AX Delta Gold 15k, AX Amazon Prime Bus 25k, BC Uber 29k, AKUSA FCU -10k , CITI AAdvantage Exec World Elite MC 16.5k, Discover (2) 16k, Kohls-4k, VS Comenity $3k, BofA AK Air Siggy 9.8k, WF Propel AX 5k, JCP $10k PFCU Plat Rewards Siggy 39.5k, PFCU Power Cash Rewards AX 10.5k, NFCU Flagship 50k, CLOC 15k, CITI Costco 9.5k, GAP VISA Synchrony $9k,Target MC 9k, Ulta MC Comenity 9k, Pay Pal 1k, CO Venture One 23k, US Bank Radisson Rewards Signature 10k, US Bank Fred Meyers World MC, 11k, US Bank Plat VISA 15.7k, VS Comenity 2k, 240k total available credit. Utiliz-2%, Current FICO EQ-724, EX 763,TU 802 ,Chapt 7 BK D/C 11-2012. Starting scores 520-550
Message 4 of 12
bigpoppa09
Established Contributor

How did u apply through the App? I have never seen it in the app.
Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great!

Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bigpoppa09 wrote:

I downloaded the app on the iPhone and went to main menu>payment>payment offers>view all and the link was there to apply for the card.

Message 7 of 12
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Grats!

Message 8 of 12
bigpoppa09
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@bigpoppa09 wrote:

I downloaded the app on the iPhone and went to main menu>payment>payment offers>view all and the link was there to apply for the card.

I guess it will show up on IOS i have android i checked DW phone yesterday also and it wasn't there.

Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bigpoppa09 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@bigpoppa09 wrote:

I guess it will show up on IOS i have android i checked DW phone yesterday also and it wasn't there.

Sorry to hear, hopefully it shows up for you. Seems like a great card to have, I'm excited for it.

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.