cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays Uber Approval

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Contributor

Barclays Uber Approval

Denied for Apple Card the other day so I figured I’d give the Barclays Uber a shot. Approved for $2,800 (Slightly disappointed in SL but it’s workable).

They pulled TU, newest account is 6 months young with 18% utilization. Heading back to the garden until I become eligible for a Chase card.
Gardening since 8/19/19
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Re: Barclays Uber Approval

Grats on the Uber Smiley Happy
"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 2 of 12
Established Member

Congratulations on the Uber card! I was considering trying to apply for that one as well, but I have to see how much I spend at restaurants first to see if it's worth it.

Message 3 of 12
Valued Contributor

Have had one now for a year good card deal seeing how stingy CO is in handing out their Savor cards

AX Hilton Aspire 20k, AX Bonvoy Brilliant 15k, AX Bonvoy Business 15k, AX BCP 2k, AX Blue Bus Cash 15k, AX Hilton Honors Business 10k (AU), AX Delta Air Platinum 15k, (AU) AX Platinum Amerprise charge card (AU), AX Amazon Prime Bus 25k, BC Uber 29k, AKUSA FCU -10k , Discover (2) 16k, Kohls-4k, VS Comenity $2k, BofA AK Air Siggy 9.8k, WF Propel AX 5k, JCP $8k PFCU Plat Rewards Siggy 39.5k, PFCU Power Cash Rewards AX 10.5k, NFCU Go Rewards 35.5k, NFCU Flagship 50k, CLOC 15k, CITI Costco 9.5k, GAP VISA Synchrony $9k,Target 2k, Ulta MC Comenity 9k, Pay Pal 1k, CO Venture One 23k, US Bank Radisson Rewards Signature 10k, US Bank Fred Meyers World MC, 11k, VS Comenity 2k, 240k total available credit. Utiliz-2%, Current FICO EQ-724, EX 740,TU 748,Chapt 7 BK D/C 11-2012. Starting scores 520-550
Message 4 of 12
Established Contributor

How did u apply through the App? I have never seen it in the app.
Message 5 of 12
Regular Contributor

Great!

Message 6 of 12
Contributor

@bigpoppa09 wrote:

I downloaded the app on the iPhone and went to main menu>payment>payment offers>view all and the link was there to apply for the card.

Gardening since 8/19/19
Message 7 of 12
Super Contributor

Grats!

Message 8 of 12
Established Contributor

@Cubs16 wrote:

@bigpoppa09 wrote:

I downloaded the app on the iPhone and went to main menu>payment>payment offers>view all and the link was there to apply for the card.

I guess it will show up on IOS i have android i checked DW phone yesterday also and it wasn't there.

Message 9 of 12
Contributor

@bigpoppa09 wrote:

@Cubs16 wrote:

@bigpoppa09 wrote:

I guess it will show up on IOS i have android i checked DW phone yesterday also and it wasn't there.

Sorry to hear, hopefully it shows up for you. Seems like a great card to have, I'm excited for it.

Gardening since 8/19/19
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.