Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays Uber Visa Card Approval Yay!!!

tag
The-Credit-Disciple
Frequent Contributor

Barclays Uber Visa Card Approval Yay!!!

Great afternoon Fico Fam Smiley Happy

I Got approved for the Uber Visa !!!  That 4% Cashback at Resturants will be sweetSmiley Happy  SL is $500  thats Very Low but at least Im in the door with Barclays.  How are they with CLI?

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
MrDFinance
Established Contributor

Re: Barclays Uber Visa Card Approval Yay!!!

Congrats on the approval !!Barclays is a tough nut to crack.....I’ve heard people have gotten auto cli at 6 months but if you request one it’s a hard pull.....People have called in and asked for a apr reduction and then also asked if they qualify for a SP CLI but that’s still also at the 6 month period ..

I haven’t had mine for 6 months so I haven’t poked the bear yet
Message 2 of 22
The-Credit-Disciple
Frequent Contributor

@MrDFinance wrote:
Congrats on the approval !!Barclays is a tough nut to crack.....I’ve heard people have gotten auto cli at 6 months but if you request one it’s a hard pull.....People have called in and asked for a apr reduction and then also asked if they qualify for a SP CLI but that’s still also at the 6 month period ..

I haven’t had mine for 6 months so I haven’t poked the bear yet

This Card actually have some great benefits to it.  I am grateful they gave me a chance. Im done with apping for cards now, at least until 2020 . Capital 1 decline my application for the Savor 1 card. But I will definitely take this Card plus I get 4% Cashback at resturants compared to Cap 1 Savor 1  3%. Im not mad at all. Thanks Barclays for letting me in. you would have thought since I have a quicksilver and a quicksilver 1 Card, Cap 1 would have showed me more Love, But I forgive them, it's all good. Barclays Said Yes and I said I do

Message 3 of 22
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats. I hear people call in recently to recon and get it. Might as well trySmiley Happy
Message 4 of 22
BH1985
Regular Contributor

Congrats!

I got mine at $500 in May and was just approved for a CLI to $3,500 on Thanksgiving. I should’ve asked for more.
Message 5 of 22
The-Credit-Disciple
Frequent Contributor

Whats the Recon# for Cap 1? I may pass though
Message 6 of 22
The-Credit-Disciple
Frequent Contributor

@BH1985 wrote:
Congrats!

I got mine at $500 in May and was just approved for a CLI to $3,500 on Thanksgiving. I should’ve asked for more.

Was it a Hard Pull when you got the CLI? Thats an awesome Bump

Message 7 of 22
The-Credit-Disciple
Frequent Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Congrats. I hear people call in recently to recon and get it. Might as well trySmiley Happy

whats the Recon#?

Message 8 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@The-Credit-Disciple wrote:

Great afternoon Fico Fam Smiley Happy

I Got approved for the Uber Visa !!!  That 4% Cashback at Resturants will be sweetSmiley Happy  SL is $500  thats Very Low but at least Im in the door with Barclays.  How are they with CLI?

Super Congrats on your Barclays Uber Visa $500 SL! Smiley Very Happy

In response to your last post re a Barclays Recon phone number,

please check the myFICO forum Backdoor Numbers link below.

It's listed in alphabetical order. Among the first three (3) Barclays

numbers are a customer care number and a 24 hr Credit Analyst

number. I'm sure someone will be able to help you. Congrats again! Smiley Very Happy

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Applications/Backdoor-Numbers/td-p/408066

Message 9 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

4% is great!
Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.