Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barney’s New York!!

tag
jonnyc
Regular Contributor

Barney’s New York!!

About 2 weeks ago I apped for Barney’s. Got a verification letter in the mail to call in, then approved for $750! Tried w/ robo lady for a cli and was denied Smiley Sad(. Just got the card today and activated my online account, cli page won’t even let me request one. If you have a Barney’s Card when did you get your increases?
Bk Chp. 7 Discharged 04/13/2018
Date of filing: 01/11/2018
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Barney’s New York!!

I have had a Barneys now for 2 years and I have never been able to get a CLI. I have many Comenity cards. Just Barneys and Pottery Barn are the only two that have not given me a CLI.
Message 2 of 9
jonnyc
Regular Contributor

Did you try both online and robo lady? Also what was your starting limit?
Message 3 of 9
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on getting Barneys. This card can grow to be a monster but looking at your scores, it's going to be awhile before you get some cli imo. Keep working on your profile and be vigilant on getting too many Comenity store cards, they can be fickle.
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats

Message 5 of 9
M-2008
Valued Member

Congrats! I love the sale/rewards options... I've had the Barney's card from Comenity Capital Bank since 2013. I've never requested CLI so I don't know if it is a hp or sp but they issue them periodically.  Use wisely and enjoy!

Message 6 of 9
jonnyc
Regular Contributor

Thank you everyone. On a side note, is Comenity cli reuqest every 31 days? Or 31 days from the last request? For example if try twice in a month does the 31 days reset or does it go from the date of the original request?
Message 7 of 9
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

You just got discharged from BK7 two months ago.  A $750 SL is a nice start but I wouldnt hit the CLI button for 6 months til you show some new history.  Good luck

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have just hit 700, comenity started my card at 1k I called, got increased to 2 k hung up, called back got 3 k then tried another increase without hanging up and was denied. 1. was i denied cause i didnt hang up and 2. how long should i wait to try again?
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.