Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bass Pro Shop Club MC Approval

tag
atst2000
Frequent Contributor

Bass Pro Shop Club MC Approval

Finally got the Cabelas/Bass Pro Shop Club MC. Approved with a $3k SL @ 19.99 APR. It looks like this is somewhat of a new card and is hybrid for use at both locations with the promo 9.99 APR and is offered by Capital One instead of BOA. Not a fan of CO but I’m only going to use it between the two stores and treat it like a store card. It was a TU pull for me and I’m in Fort Worth TX. I know others said EQ pull but I checked and it wasn’t. I first thought it was a dreaded triple pull but so far it looks like a single (hopefully).

Some DP:
775 TU08
22 Inq (yes I know I need to stop lol)
7% Utilization
AAoA 2 years 3 months
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Bass Pro Shop Club MC Approval

Congrats on approval !!!!

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

What a blessing, I was at BassPro in Grapevine yesterday looking at boats. Was looking at this card. You had me at TU, was it Fico9 or 8?
Message 3 of 6
atst2000
Frequent Contributor

Not sure to be honest on Fico version. Capital One is anyone’s guess when it comes to scoring. Every time I’ve gotten a card through them the score is wayyy off.

I go to that store in Grapevine a bunch of times Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 6
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

Bass Pro Shop merged with Cabelas last year I believe (announced in 2016) and as part of that deal Capital One purchased Cabelas credit card operation. Cap-1 treats Cabelas and BPS as a "servicer" much as they do with the GM Card and Kohls aka typically 1 hard pull verses 3 for a Cap-1 branded card. That being said, it's a regular bankcard Visa now but changing to Mastercard in the Fall of 2018.   

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval!Smiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.