Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Baxter Credit Union (BCU) | $20,000 | Instant Approval | Experian | Datapoints

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Baxter Credit Union (BCU) | $20,000 | Instant Approval | Experian | Datapoints

Applied online, as I met membership eligibilty. Extremely simple process. I was contacted shortly after my application to submit my drivers license (front and back), social security card (front and back), my previous months paystub and my 2019 W2. 

3B Scores 

BCU $20,000 Approval 

18 active accounts, average age of accounts is 8mos, oldest being 3 years. Ex: 5 inqs - Eq: 8 inqs - Tu: 8inqs - Derogs: 0 - Income: $126050.00

Message 1 of 32
31 REPLIES 31
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Baxter Credit Union (BCU) | $20,000 | Instant Approval | Experian | Datapoints

Welcome To myFICO Forums and

Message 2 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Baxter Credit Union (BCU) | $20,000 | Instant Approval | Experian | Datapoints

@M_Smart007 wrote:

Thank you! So happy to have joined this forum after lurking! Can't wait to post my upcoming approvals and update my signature tor reflect my current cards!

Message 3 of 32
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous 

Had to fix your URL to see your 3B scores https://i.imgur.com/GxyD1lv.png

ETA: Very Nice Scores!!!!

Message 4 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Anonymous 

Had to fix your URL to see your 3B scores https://i.imgur.com/GxyD1lv.png

ETA: Very Nice Scores!!!!

Thank you! I know my other post also has a broken link, I have no idea how to fix it hehe, that's above my computer knowledge. Since I am a new user I cannot use the image function, or I just can't find it! Hehehe!

Message 5 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Applied online, as I met membership eligibilty. Extremely simple process. I was contacted shortly after my application to submit my drivers license (front and back), social security card (front and back), my previous months paystub and my 2019 W2. 

3B Scores 

BCU $20,000 Approval 

18 active accounts, average age of accounts is 8mos, oldest being 3 years. Ex: 5 inqs - Eq: 8 inqs - Tu: 8inqs - Derogs: 0 - Income: $126050.00

Congrats on your approval with BCU; they are a fantastic credit union.

I joined them just over 2 years ago and was approved for a Simply Visa card with a $20K limit.  But I don't recall having to provide documentation; and certainly not proof of income.  I applied by phone on a Saturday morning and the CSR put me through to the underwriter who grilled me for about 20 minutes.  Then the following Monday I got an e-mail stating my application was approved.  During the welcome phone call that came later, the rep asked me about POI but I just ignored the request.

Message 6 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

You have to rank up to Member status before you can post images.

Message 7 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

3B Scores 

BCU $20,000 Approval 

I joined them just over 2 years ago and was approved for a Simply Visa card with a $20K limit.  But I don't recall having to provide documentation; and certainly not proof of income.  I applied by phone on a Saturday morning and the CSR put me through to the underwriter who grilled me for about 20 minutes.  Then the following Monday I got an e-mail stating my application was approved.  During the welcome phone call that came later, the rep asked me about POI but I just ignored the request.

The following morning I got an email requested the whole 9 yards of documents that would be required before they send the DocuSign. I have a feeling AODFCU will also be in the same mindset. 

Message 8 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

3B Scores 

BCU $20,000 Approval 

The following morning I got an email requested the whole 9 yards of documents that would be required before they send the DocuSign. I have a feeling AODFCU will also be in the same mindset. 

Your experience was definitely different from mine.  I can understand the basic ID docs and paystubs but W-2 is a bit too much in my opinion.

Message 9 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

3B Scores 

BCU $20,000 Approval 

Your experience was definitely different from mine.  I can understand the basic ID docs and paystubs but W-2 is a bit too much in my opinion.

I certainly agree, that's like handing LexisNexis your authorization *giggles* however, if i've already wasted a hard pull I might as well finish it, since I didn't lie about my income or other information. Given my relatively young age, mid 20s, at such income would probably make them do a little more digging. 

Message 10 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.