cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bbt #2 in a week!!! Bbt bright !!! Approval Confirmed and both CCs received

tag
slither43
Regular Contributor

Re: Bbt #2 in a week!!!!!! Bbt bright !!!!!

I'll let you guys know when the second and third arrive. Seems like my process was a little different as I had stated credit limits on my second and third approvals. Sounds like most people didn't?? 

Message 91 of 146
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thats right they didnt show it up front and wouldnt tell me over the phone
Message 92 of 146
slither43
Regular Contributor

Hmmm. I wonder why it was different for me. All 3 were the exact same. Huh

Message 93 of 146
Anonymous
Not applicable

You have more credit history and. Better file is probably why i feel like they scam me a little but there no 1 for now since i cant get in navy fed lol
Message 94 of 146
slither43
Regular Contributor

Actually, I have a fairly short credit history and a somewhat thin file. The plus is a high FICO score and no negatives. Hard to say what they're looking for. Hopefully there was just a glitch and your other card shows up!

Message 95 of 146
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hope so me too
Message 96 of 146
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, I have cards 2 & 3 in hand.. all 3 have the same limit.
Message 97 of 146
Anonymous
Not applicable

@gramps52 just read what happened.. have you straightened this out! I would raise a stink. You have the approval email, someone has the authority to make this right
Message 98 of 146
Anonymous
Not applicable

No mschangy i checked my gmail i must have deleted them.i guess ill stick with the 8k cash card dont want to lose it .its just not right that the soon to be 6th largest bank in the country could do us little guys like this .lol
Message 99 of 146
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
No mschangy i checked my gmail i must have deleted them.i guess ill stick with the 8k cash card dont want to lose it .its just not right that the soon to be 6th largest bank in the country could do us little guys like this .lol

Dang - sorry to hear about that @gramps52 ... seems odd they said they can't see it. There were a few folks who talked about getting glitches during the app process and then the cards just showed up. System might have gotten overwhelmed and dropped the ball somewhere

Message 100 of 146
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.