cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bbt #2 in a week!!! Bbt bright !!! Approval Confirmed and both CCs received

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Bbt #2 in a week!!!!!! Bbt bright !!!!!

@gramps52 yes! $3500 each, same as the first. You can call and get your credit line, although I did have one very rude rep who said they are not supposed to give credit lines over the phone and whoever did was not supposed to. But three different reps have....
Message 81 of 146
Anonymous
Not applicable

When i called they wouldnt tell me so i didnt. Press them lol
Message 82 of 146
Anonymous
Not applicable

They only have 3 available cards not including the wealth cards right? I just saw a post talking about 4... one was “spectrum rewards” approved in 2018... I’m guessing not available anymore. Just the spec travel rewards is
Message 83 of 146
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can anyone tell me how to link more than one BB&T credit card to one online banking account? I really want to see them all listed there in one place.

Message 84 of 146
Anonymous
Not applicable

Called in tonight csr said it showed approved doesnt show if shipped or not and wouldnt tell me my limit grrrr 😆 said if i didnt recieve it by the 16th ?? To call back.still hoping for another 8k
Message 85 of 146
slither43
Regular Contributor

They gave me my CL on the second approval just like when I got the first one! Glad I wasn't left wondering. lol

Message 86 of 146
Anonymous
Not applicable

Grrrr called back today now there saying they dont see a second. Approval wth!! Wanted me to apply any with another hp .i told them i had the approval emails she said sorry i dont see anything .i guesd another 8k down the drain.
Message 87 of 146
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:
Grrrr called back today now there saying they dont see a second. Approval wth!! Wanted me to apply any with another hp .i told them i had the approval emails she said sorry i dont see anything .i guesd another 8k down the drain.

So sorry to hear thisSmiley Sad

Has anyone actually for their second card in their hands? Makes me wonder if additional approvals will stick?

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 88 of 146
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mschangy got all 3 of hers i believe
Message 89 of 146
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes im wondering the same thing .thats bad business
Message 90 of 146
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.