Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bcu Cash rewards approval + cli

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bcu Cash rewards approval + cli

Been in the garden for about 3 months, decided to go on the hunt for a low APR card to help with some larger purchases coming up and don't want to mess up utilization on my other cards. I use BCU as my primary bank, and they were nice to me early in my rebuild giving me a 2,500 simply Visa card 9 months ago while all my other cards were secured. 

Decided on Cash rewards 2.9% Apr first year, submitted the application with 10,000 as my requested limit. Instant approval, should have asked for more lol. Decided to request a CLI on my non rewards card to 5,000 instant approval, sweet! 

Ex pull, 
679 inquires 15 
Lots of new accounts (started my rebuild Feb last year) 3% utilization  
One paid co from 2014 no other baddies.&nbspIMG_20180330_233503_01.jpglarge.png

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

Re: Bcu Cash rewards approval + cli

Baxter CU good work Brent.. i am also a member they are good CONGRATS and one more thing if you apply over the phone they will ask you which report you want them to pull ... that way you can always use the best report with better scores ...again congrats to you enjoy ....

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks mahraja!! Love bcu, def will call them next time to pull a different cr. One day my simply Visa will rival yours Smiley Wink
Message 3 of 5
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

yes my friend your simply visa would be better than mine one day i am sure Good luck Smiley LOL

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 4 of 5
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Well doneSmiley Happy
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.