Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bcu cli

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bcu cli

Got instant 10k approval a few months back, asked for 15k a couple days after and approved. Decided to roll the dice and only ask for 2500 went for review and woke up to this. I should always know with bcu to ask more than what i do.

670 exp, lots of inquires .Slowed way down on new cards. Last one was a week ago lolol with Cathay Pacific .Screenshot_20180619-135353.png

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Bcu cli

Congrats on CLI !!!!!!

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 3 of 9
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Bcu cli WTG! OMG Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Decided to ask for 20k approved! Sweet my first 20k card Smiley Very Happy Screenshot_20180621-133626.png

Message 5 of 9
kymanicreditlady
Valued Member

I always get an auto increase, in November.. is it a soft pull ? 

AA Executive 25k
Navy Fed 32k
Cap 1 Venture 15k
BCU 16 k

Cap 1 5500
Cap 1 5550
VS 3500
GAP 7500
Bloomies 7800
Spark 1600 Navy Fed24k Citi 18k
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Always a hard pull, if you go through the online portal it's hard pull on ex, calling in you can request which cr they pull. Their hp cli are always worth it from what I can tell. Maharaja here does have 60k not sure what max exposure is. They don't seem to have one lol
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Excuse me but what credit union is that?

Serious Congrats to you!!
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Baxter credit union. They are awesome if you can get in. Think it's Geo restricted to Illinois but they have an insane list of companies that make you eligble.
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.