Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bealls Florida Credit Card Approved

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Bealls Florida Credit Card Approved

Cold Applied and instantly approved for $250!

Setup online account and asked for CLI and got a NO!

Congratulations, you're approved! We hope you'll enjoy all the benefits and advantages that come with your new Bealls Florida credit card account.

Account details:

Credit limit: $250

Your Bealls Florida credit card welcome package will arrive by mail within 7-10 business days.

Message 1 of 36
35 REPLIES 35
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Bealls Florida Credit Card Approved

And that makes my 70th Account Smiley Tongue

Message 2 of 36
ray8806
Regular Contributor

I honestly haven't heard of them...but 70 accounts? That's a lot!! What's your overall credit limit?
EQ: 710(FICO) EX: 695(FICO) TU: 708(FICO)
Message 3 of 36
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@ray8806 wrote:
I honestly haven't heard of them...but 70 accounts? That's a lot!! What's your overall credit limit?

I will have to get my partner to update my excel srpeadsheet and add them but it's over $450k last I knew

Message 4 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on #70.  Soon you'll be catching FinStar and then Ron1

Message 5 of 36
Ron1
Super Contributor

Congrats!!!! I have been trying to get pre-approval. I like what they sell online. Where did they pull?

Ron.
Message 6 of 36
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:
Congrats!!!! I have been trying to get pre-approval. I like what they sell online. Where did they pull?

Ron.

I'm not sure they pre-qual.

HP EQ

SP EX

The usual Comenity!

Message 7 of 36
Ron1
Super Contributor

Thanks, CA. I want to get the card for years. They don't take Bealls from Texas. Do you have Bealls TX card? It is nice to have both of them.

Ron.
Message 8 of 36
signaturecardmember
Frequent Contributor

congratulations CA, I have a friend with this card and they will start loosening up with time, great discounts int he store with it and quality goods when I have been in one. (if you ever make it to one)

Started: 4/14 Bank of America Signature $6k, 85% Utilization, 745 Fako
Currently: 6/18 Bank of America Signature $99.9k, Chase Slate $0, Chase Freedom Signature $2.5k, American Express Gold NSL, American Express Everyday $6k, Lowes GE $0 (From $35k), Discover IT $38.5k, Capital One Quicksilver $5k, Barclays US Airways $24k, DCU Platinum $30k, PenFed Promise $47k, Chase Freedom Unlimited Signature (From CSP) $50k, Chase AARP Signature $7.5k, American Express Blue Cash $7.5k, Citi American Airlines Platinum $10.5k, Capital One Venture Signature $30k, Chase Sapphire Preferred (From Reserve) $12k, Chase Ink Business Preferred $10k, Barclays Aviator Business $14k. Total Available Credit: Over $350k, Utilization 4%, AAoA 7 Years, TU Fico 799, EX Fico 727
Message 9 of 36
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I really just got it for my parents because of the discounts and they are constantly shopping there... I'm going for the Belks next week after I recon BofA when my navy balance reports
Message 10 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.