Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Been a pretty good 2 weeks!

tag
Method2Madness
Regular Contributor

Been a pretty good 2 weeks!

So, about 2 weeks ago, I applied for and was approved for an auto loan refi, 3 months after initially getting the vehicle. My interest rate was cut 7%, knocking $50 off my monthly payment and 8 months off the term of the loan. 

Then, a couple days ago, I got an automatic $300 CLI on my Cap One secured card. I then applied for and was approved for a DCU Visa with a $1000 CL. Deciding to press my luck just a *little* further, today I applied for the USAA Cash Rewards AmEx and boom! Approved for $1000! (USAA listed my EQ score as 626) 

I'm really quite happy, and quite proud of what I've accomplished and know beyond the shadow of a doubt, i wouldn't be anywhere NEAR where i'm at if it weren't for the help and advice from this forum. Smiley Happy

That being said, I think I'm headed to the garden for a while...

Total Available Credit: $145,950   ||Feb 2018||EQ08-705||EX08-728||TU08-741||

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Been a pretty good 2 weeks!

Congrats see you in the GC

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 7
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Method2Madness wrote:

So, about 2 weeks ago, I applied for and was approved for an auto loan refi, 3 months after initially getting the vehicle. My interest rate was cut 7%, knocking $50 off my monthly payment and 8 months off the term of the loan. 

Then, a couple days ago, I got an automatic $300 CLI on my Cap One secured card. I then applied for and was approved for a DCU Visa with a $1000 CL. Deciding to press my luck just a *little* further, today I applied for the USAA Cash Rewards AmEx and boom! Approved for $1000! (USAA listed my EQ score as 626) 

I'm really quite happy, and quite proud of what I've accomplished and know beyond the shadow of a doubt, i wouldn't be anywhere NEAR where i'm at if it weren't for the help and advice from this forum. Smiley Happy

Good work Method

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 691

Message 3 of 7
iheartwings
Valued Contributor

@Method2Madness wrote:

Agree! Not too shabby for 2 weeks -

Welcome to the garden, and congrats!

Message 4 of 7
VegasMom
Regular Contributor

Good for you! You should be proud, congrats!
Message 5 of 7
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.