Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Buy Visa Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Best Buy Visa Approval

I wanted to get a 2-in-1 HP Laptop (Merry Christmas to me) a couple of weeks ago. I saw one that was perfect for what I wanted so purchased it. I decided to leave the farm and get the card for a 10% discount, and interest free for 6 months with it. Got an instant approval for $4,000 and the laptop. There was a time in my life that Citi did not like me, but apparently they've decided I'm not so bad afterall.

Thanks Best Buy and Citi.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Best Buy Visa Approval

Congrats on the approval !!
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your new Best Buy Visa! Hopefully, someday, I will get out of Citi's doghouse! Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 11
Harvey26
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I wanted to get a 2-in-1 HP Laptop (Merry Christmas to me) a couple of weeks ago. I saw one that was perfect for what I wanted so purchased it. I decided to leave the farm and get the card for a 10% discount, and interest free for 6 months with it. Got an instant approval for $4,000 and the laptop. There was a time in my life that Citi did not like me, but apparently they've decided I'm not so bad afterall.

Thanks Best Buy and Citi.

Congrats on the approval. But I am a best buy employee and its 10% back in a best buy rewards certificate. So you either have to pick the 10% back in rewards or the financing it wont be both. Hope you were not misinformed. 

Amex ED: 7K, Delta Gold Amex: 7K Macys Amex: 8K , Bloomingdales Amex: 1K , BOA Premium Rewards: 50K , Best Buy Visa: 7K , Banana Republic Mastercard: 5K Target Store Card: 2K VACU Mastercard: 11.5K Discover: 25K, Penfed Platinum Rewards: 12.5K, Apple Card:3K, TD Double Up: 15K
@ 1.74
Message 4 of 11
_NERD
Established Contributor

Absolutely majestic! Thanks for sharing and congrats on the approval.

3B profile optimization in progress...
Message 5 of 11
chhull00
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations on you approval, and i got me a a new laptop interest free also with BB, ENJOY!!Congratulations_misti.gif

Message 6 of 11
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 7 of 11
Priory_Man
Valued Contributor

Congrats on both the card and the PC.

"Total revolving credit $286,000 Current UTIL >1%"
Message 8 of 11
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval! I'm sure they let bygones be bygones and like you now!

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval !!!!

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.