cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Buy Visa Approval

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Best Buy Visa Approval

I decided to pull the trigger on a Best Buy card.  I shop at this store quite a bit throughout the year, as I work in technology.  I wanted the special financing options for larger purchases specifically.  

Approved for 4K out of the gate for the visa version.  I wasn't displeased with the SL, although I hope it can grow to 8K-10K at some point.

Last card for me until at a minimum, July of 2021.  

BBVA Clearpoints $16,000 | Discover $6,400 | CECU Visa $4,000 | NFCU Go Rewards Visa Sig. $15,500 | NFCU CLOC $15,000 | PayPal CB MC $10,000 | Paypal Credit $10,000 | Card $7,500 | AMX Hilton Honors Ascend $1,000 | Wayfair $23,900 | Sportsmans Guide Visa $9,900 | Kohls $3,000 | Capital One Savor One $3,500 | PNC Cash Rewards $12,000 | PenFed Power Cash Rewards $10,000 | PenFed Gold $10,000 | Lowe's $7,000 | Best Buy Visa $4,000 | Home Depot $4,000
Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: Best Buy Visa Approval

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 2 of 20
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Congratulations!

Starting score - May 2018

June 2020

AAoA - 9 months
Message 3 of 20
Highlighted
Mega Contributor

"It's true hard work never killed anybody, but I figure, why take the chance?"
Message 4 of 20
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Congrats! Started off the same as me a week ago!

FICO Scores (current as of November 30, 2019): Equifax: 765 | Experian: 776 | TransUnion: 747

Message 5 of 20
Highlighted

Grats on getting your BB card Smiley Happy

"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 6 of 20
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

BOOM!!! That's the top end of the SL range for that card.  CONGRATS!  You might be able to call them and get a higher limit on the same hard pull if you ask... if you need it now.  Congrats!

RECORD HOLDER
& KEEPER OF
THE GOLDEN SWORD!

golden_sword.png

EQ FICO RESILIENCE INDEX
06-29-2020

Dogbert

04-03-2020

Message 7 of 20
Highlighted
New Contributor

Congrats on your approval!

Amex Blue Cash 9K
Apple Card $5500
Amex ED 1K
Amex Cash Magnet 2K
Amex Delta 1K
Bloomingdales 13K
Chase Freedom Unlimited $2200
Best Buy Citi 7K
Discover IT $10,500
PenFed 10K
US Bank Cash + $11,500
Pier 1 $9850
Iddeal Comenity $25,500
Barclays Apple Rewards $5,700
Message 8 of 20
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!!

Message 9 of 20
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Congratulations!!!

Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.