Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Buy Visa Platinum

tag
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

Re: Best Buy Visa Platinum

Congratulations! Enjoy your Best buy Visa Cc !!

Message 21 of 39
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Thanks AJC!! Yeah, I shop there a lot. They're great about price match, and stand behind their products.

I'll take advantage of those killer CC promos they've been sending. Us poor boys need to collect all the pennies we can!!

Smiley Wink

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

@blindambition wrote:

Howdy Friends,

I had no intention to apply for anything until 5/21. I was working for 1/12, so I could app Cash Plus. At this point, I'm just not planning for it anymore. Something always happens.

Last night my sound bar bit the dust. I can't live without it. This morning I lost a filling, so it's been a great week... When it hits the fan, it does it in splendid fashion!! 😂  😂 

This morning I thawed reports. Huge issue with Equifax, finally unfrozen after 2 hours. Then went to the Best Buy app and placed my new Dolby Atmos sound bar in cart.

Filled out Citi app. Mostly pre-filled, and spun the wheel. I chose Visa, and instantly approved for a $4000 limit. Closed all my Citi cards years ago, but relented. I hope they've changed!!! 🙏🏻 

They pulled EQ in NV. I had 3 inquiries, score was 772. New accounts 2/6, 4/12, and 6/24.

I'll get good usage on card. Always shopping BB. Some nice promos lately. Sound bar on the way, with 18 months 0%.

Enjoy your sound bar @blindambition  Its a great card if you shop alot at BBSmiley Happy

Message 22 of 39
blindambition
Senior Contributor

@gingerflower wrote:

Congratulations! Enjoy your Best buy Visa Cc !!

Thank you @gingerflower !! I appreciate it.

Smiley Happy

Message 23 of 39
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!  The CashPlus will still be there in a few months and I look forward to reading your approval then too!

Cheers!

Message 24 of 39
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congrats! And enjoy your new soundbar!

BB is my favorite store. lol

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 25 of 39
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Good card if you spend a lot at BB. Ours is closing and the next closest one is over 200 miles away. Grats on it Smiley Happy
Message 26 of 39
TSlop
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approval!

Message 27 of 39
blindambition
Senior Contributor

@cashorcharge wrote:

Congratulations on your approval!  The CashPlus will still be there in a few months and I look forward to reading your approval then too!

Cheers!

Thanks Cash!! I also want to take my shot with PF. Not sure it's worth giving that card so much energy to be honest.

Smiley Happy

Message 28 of 39
blindambition
Senior Contributor

@OmarGB9 wrote:

Congrats! And enjoy your new soundbar!

BB is my favorite store. lol

Thanks Omar! It was something planned for future, wasn't planning NOW.

A new toy to play with.

I feel you. I could spend hours in a computer or electronics store.

Message 29 of 39
blindambition
Senior Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:
Good card if you spend a lot at BB. Ours is closing and the next closest one is over 200 miles away. Grats on it Smiley Happy

Thanks! That's a bummer!

We have quite a few in the Las Vegas Valley.

Message 30 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.