Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bestbuy - Citibank Visa Approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Bestbuy - Citibank Visa Approved

Hi, thank you. Yes, I just realized that while on the spot. The addiction to get drunk with a new cc account is too tempting and I was sober for a while.. lol
Message 11 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

lol, it is a good reference. It has a killer camera cmos sensor and quality megapixels beside killer pro camera app. I am going to get rid of my other zoom cameras (with a lousy CMOS sensor) and use this as my main concert and convention cameras. I have a Sony A7RIII but I cannot bring it to concerts or certain convention forums. Now the security cannot say anything anymore. Smiley Happy
Message 12 of 33
Guyatthebeach
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval. I have the store verision, and I use it regularly for the finance offers when I get iPads and MacBooks.  I know this sounds old shool, but I like how you still make your payments in the store. 

Guyatthebeach

Message 13 of 33
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 14 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Guatthebeach. I noticed that they do have 5% to 6% (Elite Plus) reward purchases which is not bad at all. To get the best benefits from earning rewards, all I need to do is to compare the products they have with Amazon (warehouse) to get the lowest price. Bestbuy is usually more expensive but sometimes their price is lower.
Message 15 of 33
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

True fact, do you know that BB now offers bts? Lol, i have them on my cardSmiley Happy

Message 16 of 33
Mv350
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approval!!!! I love Best Buy! 

Congrats on the new S20 also! I'm stuck with my almost outdated Note 10+ for now Smiley Wink

Message 17 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol sorry what is bts? I looked up bts but bestbuy is showing me some vinyl dolls lol. I am still behind with a lot of acronyms here.

Message 18 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Mv350. I am getting it specifically for photography. However if photography is not much of your thing, I think your classic note 10 plus should be fine. Lol. I think they have some deals of trade in around $500 to $600 for none defective note 10 series. If you are getting your phone  close to that price it might worth it unless you paid it off or the original price was around 1k. Beside camera comes, megapixels and video low light, one thing that stood out is the stabilization. It doesnt do the Jason Bourne fake fight with shaky camera. Will pick it up at mar 6. Smiley Wink Wooten woot.

Message 19 of 33
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the approval!!

Message 20 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.