cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bethpage FCU rides again! Low Rate MasterCard, no additional credit pull, $30K SL!

tag
bizarrocreditworld
Valued Contributor

Bethpage FCU rides again! Low Rate MasterCard, no additional credit pull, $30K SL!

Hello Everybody,

Last week, I mentioned that I was approved for a Bethpage FCU Be You Rewards MasterCard with a $5,000 SL. Well, I just got a call from them and they told me that they checked my credit and I was also approved for the Low Rate MasterCard with a $30,000 SL, 2.99% APR for 12 months for both purchases and balance transfers and no annual fee. They just wanted to confirm my address to send the card and no additional credit pull. Done deal, thank you very much.

Nice to do business with people that offer you second cards immediately after getting the first one. Actually, I still haven't gotten the first one yet, but it was mailed out on Friday. Smiley Happy

No credit news is good credit news!
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Bethpage FCU rides again! Low Rate MasterCard, no additional credit pull, $30K SL!

Wow, that’s some amazing service, congrats!

Message 2 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Bethpage FCU rides again! Low Rate MasterCard, no additional credit pull, $30K SL!

Congrats on approval and monster SL !!!!

Message 3 of 16
ChessChik47
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!  That sounds like a pretty nice deal!  

Message 4 of 16
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thats awesome BizzySmiley Happy 300k opens alot of doorsSmiley Wink
Message 5 of 16
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Congrats! I’m wondering if I can apply from CA
Message 6 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditplz wrote:
Congrats! I’m wondering if I can apply from CA

Everyone is eligible.

Message 7 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the monster SL.

I will update with my experience next week..

Message 8 of 16
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congrats on your new card

Message 9 of 16
Cat320

Congrats! 

As a new Long Islander, I'm tempted. However, between the recent house purchase and 3 new cards, I think that I will hold off. 

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.