Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Big Amazon Prime CLI from $800 to $3.5K via "luv button"

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Big Amazon Prime CLI from $800 to $3.5K via "luv button"

Since I got a nice $4K CL on Care Credit yesterday, I decided to try my luck again on the Amazon "luv button" page today. I noticed that Synchrony cards have a revamped CLI page where you can input the amount you're asking for, so since my CL was $800, I decided to try for a CLI to $8,000. I inputted the amount, checked to make sure my annual net income was correct, then pushed the button, and ten seconds later, I got the message: "We are unable to grant the full amount you asked for at this time, however, we can increase your credit limit to $3,500." (paraphrasing). So my Amazon Prime card, which had been irritating me for months because it stubbornly stayed stuck at $800, has gone up from $800 to $3,500 at one fell swoop! Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
sdsoccerdad
Established Contributor

Re: Big Amazon Prime CLI from $800 to $3.5K via "luv button"

Congrats!  I received a cli from them yesterday too!  Started at $800 just like youSmiley Happy

Personal Cards:

Business Cards:

Started my journey in the high 500's 10/1/2016
Current Fico: EQ:740 | TU:757 | EX:775
Message 2 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Synchrony gives me no love, not yet anyway.

>_>  Ive gotten so many red striped envelopes this last month that I wonder if some of these button presses are hitting twice.

Or maybe I am just underestimating how long its been between tries.

Message 3 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats. I got 9.5k bump on Walmart and 8k bump on dicks Rewards this month. Both now sit at 10k
Amazon wouldn't budge, gonna try again next month!!!
Message 4 of 16
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Nice job!! Those CLI's always help!! Congrats
Message 5 of 16
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Sweet JoeSmiley Happy Karma is great its only befitting your thread kicked off a new round and came back to youSmiley Happy
Message 6 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@TheCreditGame and @Chefduane: Don't give up! It took nearly a year for me to winkle this CLI out of Synchrony, in fact I was realistically expecting to be bumped up by only $400 - $700.

I think I'm going to try for a CLI on Walmart (which I opened in June and is at $1200) in a month or so.

Message 7 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, same thing happened to me this week went from 800 to 3500. It's a great feeling, good job. Dv
Message 8 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wtg! Now you can buy that TV Amazon keeps saying you are interested in buying. Even though you only looked at it once like 3 months ago. Wait that's me, what will you be buying this Holiday Season. I can say that right because Khol already y has the music and decreations available.
Message 9 of 16
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Super congrats!

Love my Amazon Prime Store Card Smiley Happy
Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.