Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Big chase amazon approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Big chase amazon approval

@Doodlebug30 wrote:

So... I said i wasnt going to apply for anymore credit cards after my BOA and FNBO approvals this month BUT....Amazon Visa thru chase is offering a $200 amazon gift card instantly applied to your account if approved..I also assumed it would be a denial since i have more than 5/24. But i could really use a free $200 for christmas shopping for the hubby! So, i spun the wheel and got an approval which said initial limit 5k APR 19.24%. I knew that 5k could be more so i called the robo lady and found out my approval was actually for $20,000!!! Holy smokes!! This shocked me bc I have no prior relationship with chase. I do shop alot on amazon but idk if they even look at that... Anywho.. thats 3 new approvals in a month. IM DONE!!! To the garden i go! 

Prob should have added DPs! EXP 762, inquiries ithink were 9. Util 3% and new accounts are 1/6, 6/24

Congrats on your new card, great SL. I think I may have to try this also. May I have the number to the robo lady?

Message 11 of 23
TSlop
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approval!

Message 12 of 23
Doodlebug30
Established Contributor

@ChargedUp should I look in the approval thread for your post?! 

Message 13 of 23
Doodlebug30
Established Contributor

@Anonymous  18882474080

Message 14 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Doodlebug30 wrote:

@Anonymous  18882474080

Thanks.

Message 15 of 23
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

@Doodlebug30 wrote:

@ChargedUp should I look in the approval thread for your post?! 

@Doodlebug30You got it! yes.gif

Message 16 of 23
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your Amazon approval 👍🏼

Message 17 of 23
Titans84
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your Chase Amazon approval!

Current FICO 8:

Message 18 of 23
Great_Things_Ahead
Regular Contributor

Wowza!!! 🥳 I aspire to this level of Chase appreciation! Congratulations on your monster approval! 🥳🌈

Message 19 of 23
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@Doodlebug30 wrote:

So... I said i wasnt going to apply for anymore credit cards after my BOA and FNBO approvals this month BUT....Amazon Visa thru chase is offering a $200 amazon gift card instantly applied to your account if approved..I also assumed it would be a denial since i have more than 5/24. But i could really use a free $200 for christmas shopping for the hubby! So, i spun the wheel and got an approval which said initial limit 5k APR 19.24%. I knew that 5k could be more so i called the robo lady and found out my approval was actually for $20,000!!! Holy smokes!! This shocked me bc I have no prior relationship with chase. I do shop alot on amazon but idk if they even look at that... Anywho.. thats 3 new approvals in a month. IM DONE!!! To the garden i go! 

Prob should have added DPs! EXP 762, inquiries ithink were 9. Util 3% and new accounts are 1/6, 6/24

Congrats on your new card, great SL. I think I may have to try this also. May I have the number to the robo lady?

What was the outcome for yours @Anonymous?

Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.