cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bittersweet...Finally!! COSTCO after BK7

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Regular Contributor

Re: Bittersweet...Finally!! COSTCO after BK7

Bravo! this is my next card in my radar and I will apply in dec when I will be 3yrs post D/C.

EX 687
EQ 694
TU 684
BK 7 D/C Dec. '16.
Message 11 of 35
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your approval !!!

8-2019 / Fico 8 EX 8013 , EQ 8016 , TR 810
Amex ED 22k , CSP 17k , Discover iT 12.5k , Fifth Third Bank S2C 12k , BofA Cash Rewards 10k , Avianca Vida 10k , State Farm Good Neighbor Visa 10k , Citi DD 6k , Union Bank Rewards 5k
Message 12 of 35
Super Contributor

Congratulations!!

Message 13 of 35
Senior Contributor

WTG Pizza !!

3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>08/2019 CCT EX 829 TU 848 EQ 837
Jack Webb: "That figures. Now let me see if I got the facts straight here. Cleaning woman Clara Clifford discovered your clean copper clappers kept in a closet were copped by Claude Cooper the kleptomaniac from Cleveland. Now, is that about it?"
Message 14 of 35

Excellent, grats on getting back in Smiley Happy

"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 15 of 35
Established Contributor

Congrats!

would you say getting in on the retail side helps or it does not?

Did the previous denials list BK as reason or just inquires/new accounts?

I just returned from financial hell. Don't go, the brochure is a lie.
Message 16 of 35
Valued Contributor

Big congrats Pizza on nabbing that much desired /elusive approval! It’s always a good feeling to accomplish. Enjoy!

Message 17 of 35
Established Member

I called Citi directly after a denial early in the year and was told they are hardline 5 years post BK so I look forward to trying again with them in Jan 2020. Glad to hear you are back on board Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 35
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Thank you everyone for the support, and encouragement! Appreciate you fine folks! Smiley Happy

My rebuild worked for me, but won't necessarily work for you!
BK7 D/C- 08/2013
Message 19 of 35
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

I somehow remembered you wanting this card for a long time @pizza1 .. Congratulations on getting it 

Curious as to what your next goal will be.....

-J

Message 20 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.