Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BlisPay - From sapphire to seedling!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BlisPay - From sapphire to seedling!

Hi All,

Was doing some book work for the business end of August, first of September this year and noticed on two of my cards I was tagged with a little interest(totally legitimate add ons) and I wished I could purchase everything for my business on eBay which would give me 6 months interest free to pay it off. Most of those Charges I'm talking about are in the 3 to 5k and above. Kitchen cabinets, flooring, lighting. Granted, if ordered online most retailers will accept PayPal but most of the local stores don't. By the time I order the product, pay for it, wait for delivery and then get it installed, the normal 25 or so days before your statement closes has passed, I get tagged with a bit of interest unless I take cash on hand to make the payment. Coupled with the 2% kinda makes sense to me.

Anyways, as always, consulted this forum looking at the different applications and approvals for Blispay. With so many people going thru the process you get a variety of pros and cons. All in all, it looked like a card that 'could' save me a few hundred dollars, or more, per year.

Had pretty much decided to give it a shot and took a rain day yesterday(it actually did rain) and decided to see how things would go.

As stated in many posts, process was pretty simple, only asked for social and address, etc. Hit the button and it asked about a mortgage start date ending in certain four digits and gave me multiple choice of 4 opening dates for the mortgage or 'none of the above'. I have my main mortgage and two current rental mortgages, and several closed mortgages. It was quicker to go to CreditKarma than to the file cabinet and found one that fit the criteria. Click!

Second question was 'who was the mortgage holder'? 4 answers or none of the above. Chose mortgage holder. Click!

Your application has been submitted, please call within 5 business days! Yeah, right...phone was ringing before I closed my laptop and a very nice lady said she would just like to verify a couple of things.

Employed -- Self
Auto Loan -- Yes
Lender -- Sun Trust
Mortgage Payment, house -- $495

Could you please hold Brad? -- Yes

Thanks for holding, you're app has been processed and we'll notify you within 7 to 10 days.

What bureau did you pull I asked and she responded Experian. I wished her well and said thanks.

Nine minutes later I got an email saying 'Congrats, Welcome to BlisPay', yadayada so I finished turning the compost pile and went into the laptop.

Current info before app. and credit scores in sig are current
Inquiries TU = 2 Eq = 1 Ex = 1 and all of those were from late 2014
Current usage at 9% of 74k

Logged into Blispay and received this...

Just thought I would share my experience and we'll see if they do what they say...also, for those that might care, Gardening Does Make A Difference!.......

All the Best

Brad

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BlisPay - From sapphire to seedling!

Outstanding credit line! Congratulations!

Message 2 of 15
baller4life
Super Contributor

Very nice approval. What's your EX Fico?
Message 3 of 15
JustBPatient
Established Contributor

Great starting line!!  Congrats!!

Amex Gold =Amex ED 20k = Amex BCP 14k = Amex SPG Lux 2k = Arrival 2k = Ring 14k = BOA 321 30k = BOA BBR 10k = CSR 25k = Freedom 10k = Citi Simplicity 9k = Citi DC 5k = Citi DP 3k = DCVR IT 16k = DCVR IT(2) 10k = CAP1 QS 15k = NFCU CR24k/AE25k/CLOC 15k = BBVA 14k = Wells Plat. 5k = (2) US Bank Cash+ 13k, 18k = PenFed 17k

FICO scores TU 764 EX 739 EQ 745
Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life wrote:
Very nice approval. What's your EX Fico?

Might take a hit when the inquiry is registered, but my EX fico is 755 as in the signature.

Message 5 of 15
baller4life
Super Contributor

Oh ok. I'm mobile and can't see siggys.
Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life wrote:
Oh ok. I'm mobile and can't see siggys.

Figured that's what it was...

Message 7 of 15
ddemari
Super Contributor

that's awesome! congrats on your new card and awesome limit! 

Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick update for those interested.

Made a call Monday(10th) to place an order for some 12 x 12 ceramic tile, mastic, supplys and the total was just a tad over 3k. They require around a 20% deposit so the guy I deal with said $600.00 to get the order moving. Didn't have the card yet but used the pic of it from the website and gave him the info over the phone. After a couple seconds he said OK, I'll give you call when they are going to be delivered to his location and set up a day to get it to mine. Most likely the end of first week in Novermber when the rest of the money to complete the order will be added as an additional charge to my account.

Received my ever so bland looking card on Tuesday(11th) and used it in person at home depot for a $285.00 charge with no problem on Thursday(13th).

Today looked at my account on the site and the home depot charge is still pending while the tile order is now active and has a no interest/no payment date of 04/13/17, so it does start with the day the account goes from pending to active, an extra couple of days.

Have a feeling this is going to be a 'go to' card for years to come...

All the Best

Brad

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.